How to run from the mess you made

Siiiiiiggggghhhhhh

Siiiiiiggggghhhhhh

I always think starting a new story will go good but then I miss one update and everything goes down hill from there

Three hundred reads a chapter go to barely one hundred and over a hundred comments go to fifty st the most

I want to go back to the glory days with Don't Let Me Be Gone

I was reading it today and I miss writing it and writing certain characters

I hate being a person that constantly needs validation on my books to keep my self esteem up

Sorry for ranting

And fair warning for this chapter, I literally know nothing about drugs and I was too afraid to google it so I hope I got this right

TRIGGER WARNINGS : drug use, alcohol, fighting, PTSD stuff, angry snek, angry Evan, angry trash rat

Damien POV
"I want a pet mouse,"  Evan declared. 

"A mouse?"  I asked with a laugh. 

"Are there even domestic mice?"  Quinn asked softly, not really in a talking mood today. 

"I don't know but I want one,"  Evan laughed.  "I'd name it...Rose."

We all laughed a little bit at that.  Evan, Quinn and I decided to walk down the bike path in the forested part of the park.  It's fairly warm today and sunny.  Evan wanted to see all the newly bloom sing flowers and trees.  We were nearing the end however, the parking lot in view again.

Remus refused to get up and come with us so we left him back at my house. So far today's been pretty good. Remus was also kicked out of his house for the day so Roman could have a Disney marathon with Evan, Emile and Patton, even though that's not till later today.

"I'm tired," Quinn complained. "We've been walking forever."

"It has not been that long," Evan told him.

"Carry me," Quinn whined, leaning heavily against me.

I sighed and picked Quinn up so I was giving him a piggy back ride. He's socially exhausted, I can tell. And probably physically exhausted since he's lazy.

"I wanna be carried too than," Evan pouted.

"I'll have to carry you around later Buttercup," I promise him, giving him a quick kiss.

We reached the parking lot and I set Quinn down, much to his disappointment. Evan and him climbed into the backseat and cuddled up.

I hopped into the drivers seat and drove use back to my house. Today's been pretty uneventful. I looked in the rear view mirror to see Evan and Quinn cuddling. I couldn't be more in love with those two.