Tripping on skies, sipping waterfalls

I demand death

Sorry for the shitty chapter

Things aren't great rn

Sorry

TRIGGER WARNINGS : derogatory term

Virgil POV
"Please don't make me go back in there," I begged Roman.

"You have to go back to school," Roman told me sternly.

"I can't," I chocked out. I was on the verge of a panic attack or a mental breakdown.

Probably both.

"You can't skip school," He said. "The doctors said you'll be able to go back to school once winter break was over."

I stared at the building, wishing it would go away. I don't want to go back there. It feels as if break ended way too quickly.

"C'mon," Roman said, getting out of his car.

He walked around to my side and opened the door. Then he grabbed the crutches from the backseat and handed them to me.

With a long sigh, I took the crutches from Roman. He had to help me out of the car but I've about mastered walking with crutches now.

Quinn was coming to school today too. He still isn't talking much but otherwise, he's healed. I can only imagine how much Damien is struggling to get Quinn into school today.

"I don't want to do this," I complained. I limped quickly after Roman, angry that I wasn't moving as quickly as I used to.

"You can't miss school," Roman told me again. "You're not getting out of this."

I let out another sigh. A wave of anxiety passed through me the second I stepped inside the school.

Roman led the way towards my locker, making sure that people didn't bump into me. It took way too long in my opinion to get to my locker.

I gave Roman my locker combination and waited for him to open it. The only good thing that comes with this is that Roman gets to walk me to each class because I can't carry any books.

"Whats class is first period for you?" He asked.

"Honors English," I told him. "I've told you this princey."

"Well now you know why I'm not in any honors classes," Roman laughed.

He pulled my English binder, the English textbook, and the book we were reading in class out of my locker.

"I literally only made it into honors English and that's it," I said, laughing a bit.

"And Logan McSmartyPants probably takes every honors class he can," He teased.

"Wouldn't be surprised," I laughed before turning and limping my way down the hallway towards the English classroom.

"I get to go to my vocals class first," Roman said happily. "Great way to start the day."