The emo cult

SORRY FOR MISSING UPDATES AGAIN, I HATE MYSELF bUt ThAts OkAy

TRIGGER WARNING : hitting, kicking

Virgil POV
I took a deep breath of the fall air.  It's finally Saturday and I'm a bundle of nerves.  Roman is taking me to the Spaghetti Warehouse tonight.

As a date.  An actual romantic date.  Roman fucking Prince asked me out on a date. 

I looked around the park, enjoying the weather.  It's Halloween week, and the gloomy cold weather couldn't be more perfect.  I think it's good weather for a date.

I loved the beautiful fall colors in the trees. The yellow, red, orange, gold and brown. It was a beautifully gruesome display of death.

My headphones were at full volume.  21 Guns by Green Day blasting into my ears.  Who cares if I'm dead by the time I graduate.

The date with Roman also gave me lots of time to get away from Dad.  He's been sort of subdued for now.  But that means one slip up and it'll be hell to pay.

Hopefully he doesn't find out about my date with Roman.

Because of how loud my music was, I didn't hear someone coming up behind me.  I faintly heard something and I barely began to pull my headphones off when someone shoved me off the swing.

I landed heavily on the ground, my headphones knocked out of my hands.  I looked up to see Jackson.  He held a basketball under his arm.  He was all sweaty and wearing gym clothes.  No doubt practicing for basketball tryouts.

He smirked down at me as I tried to pick myself back up.  He moved to the other side of the swing and pushed me back to the ground with his foot.

Maybe if I actually decided to eat something in the last 24 hours or get sleep last night, I'd be able to fight Jackson off long enough to run. 

"Heard you're going on a date with Prince tonight,"  Jackson scoweled.  I nodded slowly, smug of myself for once.

"Don't tell me you're that stupid,"  He growled.  "It's Roman.  Do you really think someone like him would like someone like you?  Look at yourself freak."

I unconsciously flinched.  Hits and kicks left bruises that would heal, but mean words left wounds that took much longer to go away.

"I didn't think Roman to be a faggot,"  Jackson pounded aloud.  "Especially for someone as disgusting as you."

"Maybe don't touch me then,"  I said through gritted teeth.  "Or the gayness might infect you."