Solitude was the only logical solution

IM SO SORRY I MISSED SO MANY UPDATES AGAIN MY LOVELIES

And I'm sorry tonight's update is short and shitty as always

TRIGGER WARNINGS : derogatory terms

Roman POV
I followed Virgil into school, keeping a close eye on him. I walked him to his locker, trying my best to keep up with him. He's fast and very good at weaving through the school hallways.

Virgil finally stopped at his locker. Things have been kinda awkward since Remus showed up this morning. It made me agitated which made Virgil's anxiety heighten.

"I have an idea," I said, leaning against the locker next to Virgil's. Virgil raised an eyebrow and hummed a bit in response. "It's cliche as fuck though."

"What is it Princey?" Virgil asked while rolling his eyes. I shrugged my letterman jacket off and shoved it into Virgil's hand.

"There ya go," I said with a smile. Virgil just looked at me in shock, his fingers delicately unfolding it from his hands.

"Roman," He started.

"Wear it," I said, cutting him off.

"I already told you I'm not taking your letterman jacket," Virgil told me sternly. "You worked hard for it."

"Are we boyfriends?" I asked bluntly. Virgil blushed an adorable shade of bright red.

"I don't know," He mumbled. "What do you think?"

"I'm not opposed to that idea," I smirked, moving just a tad bit closer to him. Virgil's blush deepened.

"Maybe I'm not either," Virgil whispered, refusing to make eye contact. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a kiss.

Virgil kissed back briefly before pulling away quickly, eyes darting around the hallway to see if anyone saw. But everyone was too preoccupied to care about the gay couple in the corner.

"They don't care," I told him gently, leaving my hand resting on his check. "And even if they do, I'll fight them if they pull any shit."

"Way to be romantic," He said, blowing an exasperated sigh.

"Well I do put the Roman in romantic," I said with a cheeky smirk.

"You're such a goof," Virgil teased me. But he a laughing just ever so slightly.

"I want you to wear my jacket," I told him, changing the subject back to the jacket.

"We aren't gonna have some cliche high school romance," Virgil said sternly. "I'm not some fucking basket case for you to date till the end of the year to look good on college shit."

I was honestly hurt by that. I would never use or hurt Virgil like that. I seriously care for him.

"Virgil," I said, grabbing his chin to make him look at me again. "Listen to me. I would never do something like that to you."

"Promise?"

"I swear on everything Disney," I promised.

Virgil laughed a bit before pulling off his black hoodie. He left his purple fleece on but he pulled on my letterman jacket.

It was a good two or three sizes to big on him.  I laughed at how big it was on him.  Virgil laughed a little bit too while slapping my arm gently with the sleeve.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?"  He asked. 

"I have a hoodie in my locker,"  I told him with a shrug.  "You look adorable in my jacket.  I'll have to get you some more of my hoodies."

"That'd be nice,"  Virgil mumbled, burrowing into my jacket.  I couldn't help my smirk.

"C'mon,"  I said, turning to head towards my locker.  "We can't be late to first period."

"Well my class is that way,"  He said, pointing in the opposite way of my locker.  "Honors English."

"Damn,"  I sighed.  "Would've loved to walk you to class.  Also to be smart enough to be in that class."  Virgil laughed at me. 

"See you second period Ro,"  He said, turning to head down the hallway. 

"See you then Virgie,"  I teased him.  He flipped me off, walking away from me.

I burst into laughter.  I watched him go with a lovestruck grin.

With a happy sigh, I turned and headed down to my locker.  I glanced at my phone to see I only had five minutes until the bell rang.

I'm probably going to be late.  As always.  I ran down to my locker, quickly pulling it open.  I shoved my book bag in and started grabbing materials for first period.

I grabbed the scarlet hoodie in my locker and pulled it out.  A note fell off of it, slipping down to the floor. 

I set my things down on the floor and picked up the note.  It was a folded sheet of notebook paper with something inside it.

I opened the note, making sure to grab whatever was inside it.  It was a photograph.  I turned it over, but my blood ran cold.

It was a picture of Virgil and I kissing on Saturday outside my front door.  The photo was a little blurry from the snow but it was obviously Virgil and I.

A pit of worry started growing in my stomach.  Who the hell took this photo?  I looked at the note and started reading it.

Roman -
Take a good look at that photo.  A good long look.  And realize I could ruin your life with this.  I could tell everyone here that your a gay faggot.  Or maybe I'll tell them about your fucked up brother.  Or maybe expose Virgil.  You see, Virgil's keeping a secret from you.  A very, very big important secret.  It has to do with Damian.  All it took was a little digging but I can guarantee that it would destroy whatever's left of that pathetic emo's social life.  Probably any will he had to live too.  If he even had one to begin with.  So you are going to break up with him.  Crush him and hurt him.  Or...I'll show everyone this photo and expose Virgil's secret.  I don't think people would like to see you kissing a freak like him.
- Jackson

My hands were shaking in anger by the time I was done reading the note.  I kept reading it and rereading it.  I couldn't wrap my head around this.

Jackson could ruin everything and I don't even know why or how.  I need to know how Virgil and Damien know each other.  What the hell happened between them and what is Virgil's big secret? 

I would've gone marching around to find Jackson and fuck that son of a bitch up.  But I was afraid of what he might do to Virgil than. 

There's no way out of this.