Play ring around the ambulance

TRIGGER WARNINGS : epilepsy, seizures, blood, derogatory terms, swearing, fighting

Virgil POV
"Hey faggots!" Screamed Jackson's voice. My anxiety skyrocketed instantly and Quinn visibly paled.

"Fuck off!" Damien yelled back, standing up and glaring at Jackson. I could tell that he was pissed.

The two stared at each other for a second or too before Jackson smiled. He then turned to the rest of us with the same creepy smile.

"Pity to see the emos alive," He sighed, his smiling dropping into a scowl.

"Go the hell away," Roman said, blatantly putting an arm around me.

Jackson's face twisted into a jealous one. I couldn't help but smirk a little bit at that. I'm glad he's jealous. He deserves that kind of pain.

"You all disgust me," He hissed.

"Well you're one of us too so shut the fuck up," Remy hissed back.

"I'm not sick and fucked up like all of you," Jackson growled. "And even if I was, than that gives me permission to hate on all of you."

"That's...that's not how it works," Emile said, very obviously upset by Jackson's mindset.

"And what the fuck do you know crybaby?" Jackson taunted Emile, but anger flickered in his eyes.

"Hey!" Remy yelled, standing up. "You leave him the fuck alone!"

"Oh be quite,"  Jackson sneered.  "I wasn't talking to you."

"Well you fucked with my man so you fucked with me,"  Remy growled, glaring daggers at Jackson.

Emile was holding Remy's hand tightly, gently trying to urge him to sit back down.  But Remy was pissed now too.

"So you're mad I made fun of your fucktoy?"  Jackson asked, raising an eyebrow.  "Yeah we all know you two fucked, and you aren't good at hiding hickies."

"That's none of your fucking business!"  Remy yelled, going red in the face.  Wether with embarrassment or anger I wasn't sure.  "At least it's consensual unlike you with trying to force yourself on Roman!"

Emile was squirming in embarrassment, seeming to be trying to disappear into his sweater.  I didn't know that they had sex already, but who am I to judge my friends sex lives.

"That reminds me," Jackson purred, winking at Roman.

But than Jackson turned quickly and bolted around Damien to Quinn.  He grabbed Quinn roughly by the collar of his sweater and pulled him upwards.

"If you try to fucking charge me with anything your ass will be buried back in the snow before you can even finish filing a report,"  He threatened, growling it right in Quinn's face. 

Damien reacted quickly.  He grabbed Jackson by the shoulder and pulled in back around.  He landed a heavy punched straight to Jackon's cheek.

Jackson retaliated by throwing himself at Damien.  The two fell to the floor, punching at each other. 

Roman and Remy ran over quickly, pulling the two apart.  Remy got Jackson off Damien with a sharp kick to Jackson's side with his heels. 

"Leave us all the fuck alone!"  Roman yelled in Jackson face before dragging Damien back to us.

Jacked huffed angrily, wiping blood from a cut on his cheek.  But he got up and walked away, holding his side where Remy kicked him. 

Damien was at Quinn's side instantly.  Gently try to calm him and get him to stop scratching himself.