Tonight will be the night that I fall for you over again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FLUFFFFFFF

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FLUFFFFFFF

And this is on Valentines Day in the time line of of this story

word count - 4156

TRIGGER WARNINGS - some homophobia, implied sex/blowjobs

Remy POV
"Are ya done yet babes?"  I called, taping on Emile's bedroom door.

"Almost!"  He yelled back with a laugh. 

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit too.  I looked down at what I was wearing, running a hand through my hair again. 

Black skinny jeans, a new white T-shirt, my leather jacket.  A little eyeliner and contour.  And of course, some bright red lipstick.  My sunglasses were hanging from the pocket in my jacket.  I wore my nice heels, the ones Emile got me for Christmas.

"I'm ready Remy,"  Emile said in a teasing manner from the other side of the door.

"Show me baby boy,"  I teased, leaning back against the wall. 

Emile opened the door and smile up at me.  My heart filled with pure love the second I saw him.  He was wearing a pair of skinny white jeans, a flowy pink top and a long coffee brown cardigan.  White doc martins on his feet. 

"Did I mention I fucking love you,"  I told him. 

Emile laughed at that and brought his hand up to hide his blush.  I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him up for a kiss. 

"Love you too Rem,"  He said with a smile. 

We kissed again which then led to a little make out session.  My horny ass wanted to shove Emile against the wall and wreck him right then and there.

But that'll have to wait.  The best I could do for now was kiss his neck and leave some of my lipstick there.  Eventually I pulled away and booped him on the nose.  Emile laughed and shoved me away gently. 

But Now We're Stressed Out जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें