I'll go down in history as the worlds biggest idiot

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about the following ; suicide, self harm, death, abusive parents, mental hospital stuff, and bullying

Roman POV
My leg was bouncing against the desk top. I can't stop thinking about that letter I found in my locker a few days ago.

I almost forgot about it with Logan's birthday and everything that happens with Patton. But now I can't stop thinking about it.

Jackson hadn't done anything yet, when will he?

Will he actually go through with his threats?

What's Virgil's history with Damien that's so bad?"

The bell rang, making my head snap up. I got up slowly, both dreading and strangely excited for what was to come.

I headed out into the hallway, following the flow of students. Last period is over and everyone is excited to get home or to practices.

Grabbing my things from my locker reminded me yet again of the note. I had practically memorized it with how long I had stared at it. Debating what to do.

Slamming the locker shut, I headed down the hall to Virgil. He was anxiously pulling things out of his locker. Dread filled my stomach.

"Hey," I said, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Hey," He echoed, glancing at me. He grabbed a book, shoved it into his book bag and then shut his locker.

"We need to talk about something," I told him. Virgil's face paled, his eyes filling with fear.

"About what?" He asked, his voice shaky.

"I'll explain," I told him. "But we can't talk about it here."

I slipped my hand into his, noticing how badly he was shaking. I wish I could tell him that this wasn't a big deal but it was.

We walked out of the school and to my car. I slid into the drivers seat, Virgil slowly getting into the passenger seat.

I started the car and started the short drive over to the park. I slipped my hand into Virgil's, trying to calm him. He was obviously on edge.

We pulled into the parking lot of the park. The clouds above were heavy with rain, ready to unleash at any moment.

"What's going on?" Virgil asked. "Are you mad? Are you breaking up with me? Did I fuck up already? I'm sorry-"