I am going to kill myself and it's your fault!

I've been binging The Office

Don't judge me...

I want to die

And introducing...

Disney Duchess Evan

Jocelyn_theficmaker

Jocelyn_theficmaker

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Virgil POV
It's been a week since the incident. Since Damien called everyone crying from the hospitals about Remus and Evan falling out of the window. 

Thanks to security cameras, Damien's dad in jail again.  The case is still pending but it's a for sure things considering how this ended.

The tombstone next to me was pretty cold.

I still can't process what happened.  Damien and Quinn can't either.  I tried to not break down too much but seeing Roman cry to much made me cry too.

Evan's moms are in utter agony now too.  Asura usually seemed extremely tough.  It's unsettling seeing usually tough people cry. 

Things are tough now.  No one has had time to process it considering how it happened happened. 

Roman isn't taking it well and Roman's parents aren't doing any better.  I wanted to comfort Quinn but I've barely been able to leave Roman alone for one second.

It's just all be too much. I needed to get away but I keep going to places that remind me. This isn't good for my mental health to be in the cemetery after what happened to Evan and Remus.

I'll also never understand why bad things happen to good people. Remus...well...it's rude to say this...but he had this coming. But Evan is a different case.

He's so incredibly sweet and kind and gentle. He doesn't deserve this. He didn't do anything wrong. Why do bad things keep happening to us?!

Why do people want to kill us so badly?! Why can't they just wait for death itself to off us in whatever fashion it wants?

I just hate everything.

"But you don't care about this don't you?"  I asked the tombstone.  "Death sure sounds easy and relaxing." 

I turned to look at it and I ran my fingers across the engraving.

Evangeline Pierce
——~——

I had to get away somehow.  So I used the excuse of needing some air and then I bolted to the graveyard.  The sun isn't out today which means the cold feels amazing.

Both Evan and Remus are in the hospital.  Damien explained what happened and it made me feel horrible for the two. 

Apparently Remus tried to twist midair and grab Evan but he missed.  He ended up dislocating his shoulder and getting a pretty bad concussion.

Literally nothing compared to Evan yet Roman's parents are having the worse breakdown.  Roman is too, but nothing compared to Quinn and Damien.

Evan ended up landing on his head.  He's in a coma now and only wakes up to have extremely severe seizures.  The doctors aren't sure how many more his body can take.

Quinn and Damien haven't left the hospital.  I think Damien's mom is sorry because of how many times she showed up to apologize to them.

I sighed and forced myself to stand up. I should probably head back to the hospital to make sure Roman is okay.

Remus is perfectly okay and talking. His arm is hurting him but he's going to be perfectly fine. I don't understand why Roman's so dramatic.

Slowly I started walking back in the direction of the hospital. Damien always jokes around that he's poor but he's the richest out of all of us. Even more so than Roman and Logan combined.

And that's even without his mom and dad giving him money. He took his entire inheritance which was in the millions.

Damien's also incredibly smart and he's probably going into some law school. So even more money from an incredibly well paying job. Also, if those four get married. That's four paychecks going into their bank account.

I'm going to be one of those college students that will end up living my entire life in debt.

Well, maybe Roman will help me if we're still together. He'll probably end up being a rich actor.

Anyways, my mind got completely off track. Damien managed to afford a big private room for Evan and Remus.

I stared up at the hospital. I hate this place. I've spent way too much time here in the past year. My senior year of high school shouldn't have been spent at the hospital.

Forcing myself to walk inside, I headed to the receptionist. She signed me in and I walked to the elevator. I hate elevators.

I pressed the button for the six floor.  The floor where all the rich people get to stay with the best doctors.  Not where I stayed...yep...totally not annoyed by that...

I knocked softly on the door before entering. Roman was sitting on the small couch in the corner on his phone. Quinn was curled up asleep in the chair beside it. Damien and Remus were talking on Remus's hospital bed.

Evan however, was still dead asleep. The breathing tube made an annoying whirring noise and so did his heart monitor. That's fucked up of me to say.

He could have a seizure and die at any point and here I am complaining about the sound the hospital machinery is making. The things keeping Evan alive.

"How's he doing?"  I asked, sitting down next to Roman before motioning to Evan.

"He had another seizure,"  Damien mumbled.  "If he has another..."

Damien couldn't finish.  He rested his head in the crook of Remus's neck.  Remus gave Damien a concerned look.  The only time you'll ever see Remus being sympathetic is when his boyfriends are involved.

"The seizures are getting worse and the doctors don't think his brain can handle another,"  Remus mumbled.  "He's also twitching bad enough that he could break his necks.  We also haven't told Quinn this, he's been asleep for almost twelve hours now."

"God I'd love a twelve hour nap,"  I sighed, rubbing my forehead.  Everyone gave me a look.  "Yeah, and I'm worried for Evan.  Why haven't you told Quinn?"

"He's been asleep and he desperately needs more sleep,"  Damien started.  "And we agreed that we don't want to worry him any more."

"I already know,"  Quinn mumbled, sighing.  His grey eyes flickered open. 

Roman, Damien and Remus all startled at that.  It even surprised me a bit. 

"How...how long have you been awake?"  Damien asked. 

"When did Evan have his seizure?"  Quinn asked in return. 

"About five hours ago,"  Remus answered.

"Five hours,"  Quinn answered softly. 

"How the fuck?"  Remus asked. 

"Dissociating become extremely easy when you're as fucked up as me,"  Quinn sighed. 

"You know dissociating is extremely bad for your mental health right?"  I asked him worriedly.  He just shrugged in response.

Before Remus and Damien could start chastising him, Evan started convulsing again.  His heart monitor started beeping rapidly and then he started screaming.