The hardest part of this is leaving you

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies ❤️

~•~

Q&A

To me, the author -

Q - What was your first ever story you read on wattpad?
From - @callmehjaidyn
A - the first official story I read on here was a Warriors Cats fanfic

Q - What inspired you to write DLMBG and BNWSO?
From - @callmehjaidyn
A - Songs for starters. Usually I get an idea about something and work from there. For DLMBG I wanted a Virgil angst story but than it became the crazy plot it is now. It's kinda the same for BNWSO, I wanted to write a SS high school au

Q - Are you aware that you're an amazing person?
From - @QuinnTheDreamer50
A - I get that you all think I am, but my self deprecating ass doesn't agreeing

Q - Have you been physically, emotionally, or sexually harassed before?
From - @EmilyMaeCovert
A - Not sexually or physically. I'm not sure what qualifies as emotional abuse. I do put a lot of my own mental shit into my angstier chapters, especially when writing Quinn, Patton, Virgil, and Remy

Q - How are you doing?
From - @YourOtherMother
A - schools shit but I'm surviving

Q - Do you have a favorite side?
From - @Sander_sides89
A - Deceit, Virgil, and Emile

Q - Do you want Remy and Emile to become permanent sides?
From - @Sander_sides89
A - Yes, definitely, absolutely

Q - How tf are you so good at writing?
From - @-pastelgothwannabe
A - I don't know

Q - How did you come up with Quinn, Evan, #glitchbitch, and your other characters?
Q - How were your new characters created?
From - @CupCakes2817 @GirlWhosGotSides
A - This is a long story. I needed a boyfriend for Deceit since Remus didn't exist at the time of creating Quinn's character. And I wanted it to be a more fragile softer trait so I went with Doubt. At the time I didn't even think about names so I didn't name him and for the longest time he was a totally flat, static character. Than I finally gave him a name and started developing his personality and likes. Which a lot I base off myself. Than Remus needed a boyfriend and I spent days trying to think up a trait but my mind always went back to Innocence. And I definitely wanted Innocence to be an incredibly soft and gently and tiny bean. So than Evan came into existence. He needed angst and something I hadn't touched were seizures. So than I created his whole seizure problems and all that. Corruption originally existed just because I hate having Deceit as the villain. But than the story continued and I developed his character more too and now I have the psychotic bastard that he is now. Wylan, who I'm most proud of, was in the works for about four months. Technically being introduced pretty early on but no one figured it out. I wanted him to be Sadness and I wanted him to have a lot of trauma. My mind tied music and sadness together so I made him a ballerina. But than I needed more angst so I took off some of his limbs. Than I got the idea of him basically being this puppet that Corruption controls which led the idea of him having a key. Draven was completely random because people started shipping Wylan with the parasite/Not Quinn. So I gave him a name and developed his character. Asura and Ophelia only exist because I wanted that crack chapter of Evan being too cute and pure to die. Steve if a fan creation that was originally supposed to be a one time character.
If you'd like to see aesthetic boards of all my original characters, go follow me on Pinterest, I'm Jinxx there too