Top ten idiots, number one and two will surprise you

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about abuse, drugs, cutting

Virgil POV
My eyes snapped open and I took a deep breath.  Nurse Ash was hovering over me, waving a small bottle of something beneath my nose.

"Nice to see you again Virgil,"  She said with a smile. 

"Wha...what's going on?"  I mumbled, pushing myself up. 

"Oh thank goodness you're okay!"  Patton squealed, appearing out of nowhere and pulling me into a tight hug. 

"I'm fine,"  I sighed as memories of the trial filled my mind.

Only then did I realize I was lying in Roman's lap.  Still in the court house.  But now in a break room.  Patton and Roman were they only two here besides Nurse Ash.

"I'm sorry Virgil,"  Roman sighed, rubbing my back gently. 

"Not your fault Ro,"  I mumbled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"How have you been Virgil?"  Nurse Ash asked me.

"Depressed and tired,"  I laughed.

"I'd say mood but I can't since I'm a mental health nurse,"  She said, laughing a little bit.

"Ash!"  Yelled Damien, bursting into the room.  I jumped a bit but laughed.  I think the shock is making me delirious. 

The two quickly embraced.  When they pulled apart they were both smiling.  The few good memories I had from New Dawn filled my mind.

Everyone trailed in after Damien.  Quinn was still holding tightly to Damien and Evan.  Everyone gave me worried looks but seemed happy to see that I was okay. 

"How's everything been going?"  Ash asked him.

"Actually pretty good,"  Damien said with a smile. 

"Are you two still together?"  She asked, pointing at Damien and I.  I felt Roman tense beneath me.

"No,"  I laughed. 

"We both have new boyfriends,"  Damien added. 

"Okay good, because I was confused why this one was holding Virgil,"  She laughed. 

"My name's Roman,"  Roman introduced himself.

"And these are my two amazing boyfriends,"  Damien said, pushing Quinn and Evan in front of him.  "Evan and Quinn."