Daddy chimed in go for the throat

sorry I missed updates but ya know, it was Christmas

TRIGGER WARNINGS : cheating, violence, fighting

Roman POV
I walked down the street, softly humming to myself. Mom sent me on a quick run to the grocery store for some frosting and sprinkles. Even now that Christmas is over, she hasn't stopped baking.

It was a nice day. The sky was blue, the sun was out. It was warm enough for just a jacket or maybe a fleece.

Nothing could ruin this.

Virgil was still on a happy high from the concert. I haven't seen him this happy since I kissed him. It makes me happy to see him feeling better.

"Hey princey,"  Hissed a voice from the alley. 

I let out a long sigh and turned towards the alley.  Jackson was leaning against the wall half way down the alley.

"Do you not have a life?"  I asked.  I'm at the point where I'm just done with his bullshit.  Jackson would've done something already if he wanted to.

"I do,"  He said.  "But this always lightens my day."

"Bullying people is fun for you?"  I sighed, rolling my eyes. 

"Just shut up,"  Jackson growled.

"Can you just leave me alone?"  I asked.  "I have a boyfriend to get back home too."

"Why do you put up with his emo fucked up ass?"  He asked.  "There's so many better people out there."

"Like who?"  I asked, walking down the alley towards him.

"I don't know...chicks...just someone else,"  He mumbled.  "Someone normal."

"Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass,"  I told him.  "I'm happy with Virgil and I care a lot about him.  I'm not leaving him anytime soon."