You won't go lonely into this fight if you just hold me we will survive

-NightEyes-

-NightEyes-

TRIGGER WARNINGS : angst, self harm (scratching)

Virgil POV
What the hell do these dreams?!  I ran my hand through my hair, getting more and more frustrated with myself.

I could faintly hear Remus ranting to Roman about something in the kitchen.  I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. 

My phone was buzzing repeatedly, which was what had woken me up.  But my mind was more focused on the strange dream.

I keep having the same damn dream every time I fall asleep now.  I'm at Opal Gorge.  I'm on the bridge and I'm crying because of Roman.  I heard someone yelling at me but then I threw myself off the bridge.

Why does my mind keep doing this?  Roman said that I accidentally fell.  It was all an accident.  My fall was an accident.  Right?

The buzzing got annoying and I slowly was slipping into sensory overload.  I sighed and rolled onto my side to grab my phone.

I had about seven text messages from Damien and one call from him.  This can't be good.

Damien - Virgil

Damien - Virgil something bad happened

Damien - Remus said he likes Evan, Quinn and I and we agreed to let him into the relationship but Quinn completely freaked out

Damien - he's not responding to me or Evan and I don't know where he ran off to

Damien - I'm really worried about him

Damien - can you get ahold of him?  Do you know where he might be?

Damien - I'm freaking out Virgil I don't want him to hurt himself he didn't seem okay when he ran off

Me - that's a lot to take in, yea I have an idea where he is, I'll go get him

I turned my phone back off, not bothering to read the flurry of texts.  My heart was beating incredibly quickly.  I can guess that Quinn isn't taking that news well at all.

Sending a quick text to Roman, I pulled my combat boots on quickly.  It took me a while to get my brace on by myself but eventually I got it. Luckily the park isn't too far from Roman's house. 

My heart was pounding the entire wall their and my mind kept telling me horrible things.  Quinn hurt himself.  He ran away.  He went back to his old house. 

There was no one in the park which somewhat surprised me.  It was a nice day out despite the clouds covering the sky.

Bypassing the playground, I started walking down the path. Then taking a turn into the woods, I almost stumbled.

Stupid led. Stupid brace. Constantly getting in my fucking way.

I forced my leg to work with me as I walked into the woods. It annoyed me how far into the woods Quinn's hiding place is. But then again, he did want to escape.