The most precious bean

Sweettea666 ^

Sweettea666 ^

So much fluff before everything goes to hell
*suspicious evil author laughter*

TRIGGER WARNINGS : kinda PTSD stuff

Damien POV
"Good morning beautiful,"  I mumbled, kissing Evan awake.  "Happy birthday." 

Evan started laughing.  Both returning my kisses and trying to push me off.  Then I moved to Quinn and gave him the same treatment.

He smiled up at me, lazily and still half asleep.  I smiled back and pulled Evan into our pile of cuddles and kisses.  We just stayed there for a while.  Kissing, cuddling, hugging and making out.  New hickies for both of them.

"Is there anything planned for today?"  Evan asked with a smile. 

"Breakfast and presents,"  I told him.  "Patton and Emile said they wanted to hang out with you around lunch.  Then dinner and cake with your moms."

"Sounds like a good day."  He said happily. 

"Happy birthday,"  Quinn told him, pressing a kiss to his cheek.  "Can we go eat?  I'm starving."

"Please,"  Evan added. 

"Of course,"  I told them. 

We slowly pulled ourselves from Evan's bed.  It took some getting used to sleeping in a bed with two other people but I couldn't be happier. 

Quinn was in black boxers and a grey T-shirt.  Evan in white boxers and a worn pink sweatshirt.  I just slept in a pair of black boxers.  We all had to find sweatpants to put on. 

I pulled a shirt on and followed Evan down to the kitchen.  Asura and Ophelia were there.  Ophelia making pancakes and Asura holding her from behind. 

"We're almost done boys,"  Ophelia said with a smile. 

"We'll be out of your hair shortly,"  Asura added. 

We sat down at the kitchen table and talked for a while.  Eventually Ophelia sat a plate of pancakes in the middle of us. 

Breakfast passed by quickly and before I knew it, we were in the living room.  Evan sitting on my lap and Quinn leaned against me, nuzzling into my neck. 

Then Quinn picked up a stack of presents and sat them on Evan's lap.  He gasped excitedly and pulled us both in for kisses.

He opened one of the presents from Quinn first.  Inside was three new sweaters and a new cardigan.  Evan squealed excitedly. 

Then a present from me.  Inside was a pan pride flag and a rainbow skirt.  He laughed but thanked me. 

The next present from Quinn was a bunch of new succulent.  Evan got really excited and started naming all the new plants.