Making up for our childhood traumas

I want to die

I want to die

I want to die

I want to die

I want to die

Why are people mean

Why are people critical

Why does life suck so fucking much

Why can't I die

It hurts so fucking much

I want to heal

But every time I start to feel fine something always goes fucking wrong

Why the fuck don't people on here understand that actual people with feelings write these stories

It not a big deal I'm just a crybaby bitch that can't handle one little fucking ounce of hate or criticism

I was going to update the novella tonight to but I can't

I fucking can't anymore

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about what happened to Virgil

Logan POV
Patton sobbed in the car seat next to me. I looked over at him worriedly, not exactly sure what to do in this situation.

I cursed my little knowledge and understanding of emotions again. Yet another horrible present from having horrible parents.

I'm not even sure of how to comfort my boyfriend. I reached across the arm rests between us and pulled Patton into a hug.

He held tightly to me, now crying into my shoulder. I rubbed his back gently, unsure of what to do again.

We had visited Virgil in the hospital once he woke up. He seems to be doing okay but his leg is going to cause him problems now. This worried Patton a lot.

"Do you think Virgil will get better?" Patton whispered.

"He's getting the help he needs," I told him. "He'll recover eventually."

"What if he never walks again?" He said, his eyes wide with fear and concern.

"The doctors here know what they are doing," I assured him. "Virgil will have a surgery and then physical therapy. In time he'll be able to walk again."

"But what if it doesn't work," He mumbled, breaking into sobs again.

"Patton you must rid your mind if such bad cognitive distortions," I told him. "Virgil is alive and okay. All you're doing is creating a negative impact on your own mental health."

"But Virgil needs help," Patton argued.

"And you need to take care of yourself," I said sternly.