Ice cream, tea, and crying

TRIGGER WARNINGS : brief mention of bullying

Damien POV
"Your moms seem nice," I said as the three of us headed upstairs.

"Yeah, they're amazing," Evan said with a smile.

We headed down a long hallway. Soft black carpet under our feet. The walls had old fashioned floral wallpaper. At the end of the hallway, there was a large white wooden door.

Evan opened the door to what I assumed to be his room. We entered the room, Quinn going straight to the bed and curling up on it.

I looked around the room while Evan shut the door behind us. The room looked like how I expected Evan's bedroom to look like.

Creamy white walls. Long white curtains on a big bay window. A large bed sat in the corner of the room, a satin canopy over it. Across from the bed was an old fashioned dresser with painted on pink roses. A tv sat on top of it. There was a desk next to a bookshelf with tons of little succulents and flowers in little pots. Soft white carpet. Stuffed animals were arranged on the bed.

Next to the bay window was a rabbit cage. A tiny fluffy bunny with white fur and grey spots sat in it.

"You have a bunny?" I asked excitedly, walking over to the cage. Evan smiled brightly and picked up the bunny from the cage.

"Yep!"  Evan said happily. 

"Who's this?" I asked softly, rubbing the rabbits nose gently.

"This is Marshmallow," Evan told me, giving Marshmallow a kiss. "She's a cuddler."

"She's a very pretty bunny," I commented. Evan smiled and nodded before walking back over to Quinn.

Evan sat the bunny on Quinn's side, who moved to cradle the bunny in his arms. I resisted the urge to scoop Quinn into my arms.

Evan's hand slipped into mine and he pulled me over to the bed. He climbed over Quinn to be against the wall. That left me on the edge of the bed.

Quinn barely moved at all while Evan and I situated ourselves next to him. His eyes were shut tightly, a few tears still rolling down his cheeks. But he was petting Marshmallow gently.

I shared a worried look with Evan while he snuggled under the big comforter with Quinn. I stayed above the comforter, not too sure if I could be cuddling them in a bed considering I just joined the relationship yesterday.

"What am I going to do?" Quinn asked softly.
"I don't have any money do anything especially bury my mom."

"I can help with that," I told him.

"And I already told you that you can stay here," Evan added.

"I don't want to be annoying," Quinn mumbled.