Once we've both said our goodbyes

I have a new book?  Want me to start publishing it?

The Wretched and Divine by Jinxx

Here's the description:

TRIGGER WARNINGS : PTSD, lots of angst

Virgil POV
I'm fucking exhausted. 

There's no way around it.  I'm fucking tired.

It's been a week now.  The date idea between Remus and Quinn did not go at all how we planned it. 

Quinn's been getting steadily worse too.  I haven't had a single night yet were he doesn't show up in my room crying in the middle of the night. 

Personally, I don't mind cuddling with Quinn overnight.  He's a very cuddly person.  But his PTSD has been acting up really badly.

The amount of panic attacks and episodes I've had to calm him down from couldn't be counted on both my hands.  I don't mind because I care about his well being but I'm tired.

We got the cat finally.  It has helped Quinn a lot surprisingly.  We basically just walked around the animal shelter until Quinn found a cat that seemed to like him.

It's an older cat, about four years old.  It's a girl cat.  A pretty calico with bright green eyes.  She had long soft fur.  Quinn ended up naming her Maple.

Those two get along perfectly.  She's helped keep him calm in a lot of situations despite not being a trained emotional support animal.  Getting all the papers to register as one was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. 

Despite all the drama, things are okay for me.  My legs getting better.  My relationship with Roman has become more like a normal one.  I'm not failing school, so that's always a plus.

Quinn's at therapy.  Which means that I blessedly get the house to myself.  To blast emo music, not that Quinn minds that, and be a cog potato.

It's still weird to be back in my house.  It's different now without Mom and Dad.  The house feels better too.  It looks a lot nicer too.

The door opened.  I glanced to the clock to see that it was time for Quinn to get home. 

"Virgil?"  Quinn's voice called out.  I pushed the music.

"Yeah?"  I yelled back. 

"Did you order something?"  He asked.  "There was a package on the porch."