I will keep on waiting for your love

TRIGGER WARNINGS : abusive relationship, hitting, slapping, derogatory terms, rape ig, talks about cutting, swearing, talks about drugs

Remus POV
I watched sadly as everyone walked away. The fire really took a toll on all of them. Most of them were shaking or crying.

"Why did you do that?" Issac hissed. I turned around quickly to see him stalking towards me with an angry look in his eyes.

"Do what?" I asked. I could tell by the red rings in his eyes that he was on something. Hopefully if I play dumb he'll forget and let it go.

"You know what you did you fucking idiot," He growled. "Why'd you have to save them? Why'd you have to bring up my job?"

"You're job isn't a job," I retorted. "Dealing isn't getting us anywhere."

I got a slap to the face for that. I held my stinking cheek in my hand, aggravating my burn from the sudden movement.

"It puts food on the table for us. It gives us an apartment. It allows you to buy all those ridiculous slutty clothes you like to wear," Issac said. "So be fucking grateful."

"It buys us shitty laced food. Our apartment is a one room piece of shit that's falling apart." I argued. I was bad at holding my tongue.

Another slap to the face. Pain rocketed across my face. I was breathing heavily now, trying to fight back the angry tears in my eyes.

"Don't speak back you ungrateful brat," He told me. "Be happy that I put up with your ass. I give you food and a place to stay and this is how you repay me? I love you Remus, why do you always have to disobey me?"

I kept my mouth shut. Literally having to bite my tongue to keep myself from yelling at Issac. He was glaring at me with anger filled eyes.

"I asked you a question," Issacs hissed, grabbing my chin roughly. "You know I love you. So why do you always disobey me?"

"They're my...friends," I mumbled. "I couldn't let them burn to death."

"You really think they care about you Remus?" Issac laughed. "You're so stupid sometimes. You need to understand that only I love you." He grabbed my roughly by my hair and pulled my face close to his. "So get it straight in whatever peanut sized brain you have in that big head of yours that they don't like you."

"You don't know that," I whispered, more so trying to convince myself then him.

"I know a lot more than you," He hissed. "What? Do you act like your slutty self in front of them? Are you cheating on me with one of them?"

"No!" I tried to tell him. But my eyes flickered down to the small hickies on his neck that I know I didn't put there.

Issac punched my on the cheek. I cried out as I felt his rings digging into my skin again. He kicked me roughly in the knee, sending me to the ground.

"Liar!" He yelled at me. He started kicking me in the side. I cried out, searing pain blooming across my side.

"Stop!" I chocked out. "Issac stop!" He didn't respond, just continuing to pelt me with his feet and fists. "That hurts!"

"Good," He growled. He slowly stopped. I just laid on the muddy ground. Everything hurt.

Issac grabbed me roughly and rolled me into my stomach and stuck my ass up in the air. I faintly heard him undoing his pants behind me.

I gave up fighting back when Issac wants to fuck me a long time ago. It just results in me still getting fucked roughly and covered in painful bruises.

"You're my whore," Issac growled while pulling my pants down. "Don't forget it."

~•~

Patton POV
"Should we be worried about Remus?" I asked.

"I'm sure he's fine," Logan assured me.

"But we left him out there in the forest with that Issac guy," I mumbled. I don't know Remus very well and he does a lot of things that I don't like, but no one should be in a relationship like that with Issac.

"He'll be okay," Logan said again. He came back to where I was sitting on the island with a first aid kit. "You need to focus on getting better."

"But-"

Logan stopped me with a kiss. When we pulled apart I could see tears in his eyes. A bit of guilt struck through my heart.

"Patton, you almost died today. Twice," Logan chocked out. "Please, worry about yourself right now. You've been horribly hurt."

"I can't help it," I mumbled.

"I can't loose you Patton," He whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away. "I'm sorry, I don't meant to get so emotional."

"It's okay Logie," I told him. I pulled him into a tight hug and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm okay."

"No you're not Patton," Logan said. "You've been hurt."

"But I'll be okay," I tried to say.

"Don't do this to yourself Patton," He told me sternly. "Don't make the mistake I have. Don't force your feelings away. It's not going to help you."

"I'm not trying to," I mumbled.

Logan pulled me in for another gentle kiss. I could feel love behind in. Just raw love combined with hurt and worry.

"I'm sorry I hurt myself again," I whispered. Shame filled me as I looked down at my newly bandaged arms.

"I'm not mad," He said gently. "I want you to know that whatever Jackson told you to make you hurt yourself like this isn't true."

"But what if it is?" I asked, my voice cracking as I tried to not start crying again.

"What did he tell you?" Logan asked, worry in his eyes.

"That I'm fat. That I'm a crybaby. That you don't love me. That everyone hates me. That I'm annoying and childish." I mumbled, unable to stop the tears now.

"None of thats true Patton," He told me. Logan gently brushed my tears away and peppered my face with soft kisses. "I love you so much."

"Love you too Logan," I said, smiling a bit despite the mental pain I was in.

Logan pulled me off the counter and into his arms. He carried me bridal style over to the living room. We're at my house still.

He gently sat me down on the couch and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I pulled Logan down next to me and cuddled into his lap.

"I love you," I mumbled, nuzzling into his necks.

"Love you too Patton," Logan echoed.