The rare fluff stumbling out of hiding

Quietmyth

Quietmyth

I need some fluff tonight

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Damien POV
Everyone was silent.  We're all too stupid to think up something that could work for prom.  Evan kept telling us to just go without him but we refused to leave him behind.

I was sitting in rn corner of the couch.  I had one arm around Remus, Quinn the other.  Evan curled up in my lap.  He was trying not to cry.

Remus was gently rubbing Evan back.  He's really only gentle with Evan and Quinn.  Quinn was holding Evan's hand.  Trying his best to comfort Evan. 

"You guys can go without me," Evan tried to say for probably the millionth time.

"No one is getting left behind," Patton told him.

"You have to go to a school dance," Remy added. "That's like so many memories to be made."

Evan frowned and tried to burrow further into my chest. I smiled a bit as his adorableness. I smiled more when Remus reached a hand across Evan to Quinn. He quickly slipped his hand into Remus's.

"Could you wear sunglasses?" Roman asked.

"Not normal sunglasses. I'd have to get prescribed one from a doctor with special lens," Evan sighed. "And even then, it would just dull it a bit. I could still seize if the conditions were bad enough. And a dark room full of flashing lights is bad enough."

"This is bullshit," Remy grumbled.

"Just go without me," Evan tried again.

"No one is leaving you out of this," Emile said sternly.

"If anyone even thinks about leaving Evan behind for prom and I can and will stab a bitch," Remus threatened.

"No you wouldn't," Roman sighed.

"You're right," Remus said with a maniacal grin. "But who knows what I'll do? I don't even know what I'll do."

Patton and Emile shared a worried look. Quinn has buried his face next to Evan's in my chest. Virgil has a genuinely wary look in his eyes.

"Remus will not be standing anyone," I told them.

"I could," Remus fired back.

"And you're not going to," I told him sternly.

"You don't let me have any fun," Remus huffed angrily.