Lets have some fun in abusement park

TRIGGER WARNING : slapping, verbal abuse, depressing/suicidal talk, talks about antidepressants

Logan POV
"Patton! We're home!" Yelled a voice from the front door that could only be Patton's mother.

Patton paled, his eyes widening in either fear or surprise.  Footsteps echoed down the hallway, and a woman and man stepped into the living room.

The woman was short and chubby.  She had short curly blonde hair.  Her eyes were a vibrant blue, anger flickering behind them.  She had sharp eyeliner and mascara.  She wore black pants, a white shirt, with a blue sweater.

Unlike his wife, Patton's father was tall and skinny.  He had brown hair, edging on blond.  Thin rimmed glasses sat on his nose, framing dark brown, almost black eyes. 

They looked like loving parents.  The perfect poster parents of your regular suburban family.  But the rage in their eyes and Patton's father's fist clenched at his side told another story. 

"Patton,"  Said his mother in a shrill voice.  "What is this?"

"It's Logan's birthday,"  Patton mumbled, refusing to make eye contact with either of his parents.  "We were just having a party."

"A party?"  His Dad scoffed.  "Absolutely not."

"We just wanted-"  Patton started. 

"Did I ask you a question?"  His Mom yelled.

"No,"  Patton answered, looking down at the floor again. 

"All of you, out of my house right now,"  His Dad growled at the rest of us.

We all glanced warily at each other.  I started to move to leave.  The last thing I need is Patton's parents hating me.  But Patton grabbed my hand, begging me silently not to leave him.

Everyone else caught on quickly.  Virgil and Emile looked worried.  Remy death glaring Patton's parents. 

"I asked all of you to leave,"  His Dad repeated, getting steadily angrier. 

"Considering how little you two are here,"  I started.  "I don't think you have control."

"Are you threatening me?"  His Mom growled, an offended look in her eyes. 

"I'm not,"  I explained.  "I'm stating facts."

"If you want to kick us out for celebrating a birthday,"  Damien joined in.  "We'll be happy to go to the police.  We can tell them all about how you've been abandoning your underage son.  That's called child neglect.  And that can get you one to ten years in prison."

"You wouldn't dare,"  His Mom said, borderline yelling. 

"Karen calm down,"  Her husband whispered to her.

"I want these...idiots out of my house right now,"  Karen said. 

"Mom...please stop,"  Patton begged.  "Let's just not make a big deal out of this."

"You disobeyed a direct rule,"  His Dad yelled.  "You invited all your friends over when we specifically told you not to."

"I was just-"

"You are grounded!"  His Dad screamed in his face.  "For a month!  No phone!  No friends over!  You come home right after school!  No after school extra curricular activities."

"I need those for college,"  Patton pleaded. 

"Screw college for you,"  Karen hissed.  "You are too dumb to figure out something like that."