An emotional support beehive

Heckity heck I crave death

I'm sorry tonight's chapter is really shitty

I'm a mess rn

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about all the stuff Jackson has done

Virgil POV
We all stared down the ally way in shock, watching as Issac and Jackson kissed each other. I don't even know what to think in response to this.

Everyone else was frozen in shock just like I was. Well, I could feel Roman trembling behind me.

But then Remy pulled out his phone and started taking photos. Making sure to get ones of them kissing and ones of Issac kissing at Jackson's neck.

Then Patton and Emile grabbed us and pulled everyone away from the scene. No one said anything until we got back to the parking garage.

"What did we just see?" Remy finally asked.

Roman leaned against his car and put his face in his hands. I hobbled after him and tried my best to rub his back while trying to not drop my crutches.

"Issac and Jackson were making out," Damien said.

"At least Remus already left Issac," Patton mumbled, tying to remain positive.

"But they're both abusive people, as bad as they are, they're just going to hurt each other more when they both need help," Emile said softly.

"Yeah, help as in prison," Remy snickered.

"Agreed," Roman sighed.

"How's those two even meet?" Evan asked. "Jackson's eighteen but Issac is even older than Remus."

"Just let them destroy each other," Remy argued.

"It might not be wise to let the two people who have severely negative views towards us and wish us harm to join together, wether in a relationship or just for gaining the upper hand," Logan said.

"But they're going to hurt each other," Patton said.

"They hurt us, let them destroy each other," Damien growled.

"But-" Patton started to say.

"Have you forgotten when Jackson tried to kill Quinn by burying him under feet of snow? Or when Jackson tried to assault Roman? Or when Jackson basically kidnapped Evan? Or when Jackson tried to burn us all to death?" Damien yelled. "Or how about what Issac has done to Remus? Things we don't even know about but we all at least understand that Issac's been abusing Remus for years."

"I'm not saying that either of them deserves forgiveness," Patton quickly mended. "They both need lots of help, like what Emile said."

"Sorry," Damien breathed.