I may not live to see our glory

So, you know, basically had my dream crushed, it's okay, I'm perfectly fine

TRIGGER WARNINGS : blood, hospital setting, concussions

Virgil POV
I can't even begin to explain the horrible feeling that filled my entire chest.  For a few agonizing seconds, everything was completely silent in the theater.

Then an gut wrenching scream came from Roman's mom and she ran to the stage.  Chaos erupted very quickly.

Someone of the people on stage started screaming while the people in the audience started running around. I stood silent and frozen.

I couldn't force my eyes to look away from the scene before me. Roman was lying still, sprawled out across the floor. The broken light laying on his head.

Before I could even process what I was doing, I started walking. I headed up towards the stage slowly. It felt as if I were in a dream.

That this wasn't real. There's no way this actually just happened. How did something like this happen?!

Roman's dad was calling 911. But everything else had faded away into white noise. I don't even remember when I started crying.

I fell to my knees. I grabbed Roman's hand and held it tightly. He barely reacted, his fingers only twitching a bit.

"Roman," I chocked out. "Please, please, Ro please! Wake up!" I was screaming, tears pouring down my cheeks. "Oh god, please. I'll do anything, just open your eyes!"

I'm not sure how long I sat there, just crying and shaking. Begging for Roman to wake up. A paramedic rushed past me to Roman.

Two of them carefully moved the light off of Roman's head. A black eye was already beginning to form on his right eye and his lip was busted. Besides that, there didn't seem to be too many external injuries.

But I'm not a doctor so I have no clue what kind of internal injuries could have happened.  A bump was protruding from the right side of his head. 

I've heard that it's better of the bump is going out.  If it's going into a person's skull, that's when there can be more serious problems.

Suddenly someone jumped all the way down from the catwalks in the wings above. It was Isaac. He was carrying a knife.

Before I could register it, two cops took off after him. Screaming at people to not let him through. Isaac tried to slash the knife that he had obviously used to cut loose the light at the cops. But they quickly managed to pin and handcuff him.

I couldn't help but smirk a bit while watching the police shove a screaming and cursing Isaac into the back of a police car. Not everyone seem happy above that too, except Remus who seemed to be having mixed reactions.

The paramedics took Roman's pulse, luckily he was alive.  Now they were working on trying to get him to wake up.  Roman needs to wake up right now.