I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Bi_Boy_Bi

Bi_Boy_Bi

Quietmyth describes the poly ship as
A mentally ill snek
A bean with epilepsy
A kinky fucker
A traumatized emo

Is it true that you guys can't listen to Goner and Stressed Out the same way now because of me?

TRIGGER WARNINGS : PTSD, daddy issues, talks about the frickle frackle with the cream cheese bagels

Damien POV
"Rise and shine sunshine!" A cheerful voice cut through my sleep.

I opened my eyes but then my eyes were assault by bright sunlight streaming through the window. Evan was standing next to the window where he threw the curtains open.

"Shut those curtains right fucking now," Remus growled.

"Nope!" Evan answered with a laugh. "You two have already slept in till eleven am. Now it's time to wake up."

"This is bullshit!" Remus screeched, chucking a pillow at Evan. He dodged the pillow easily but then it hit Quinn. 

"What happened?" I mumbled, sitting up but instantly regretted it.

A pounding headache took over my head and I grimaced. This was going to be a bad migraine. I could already tell.

Evan and Quinn were standing next to the side of the bed.  Evan was wearing a big fluffy white sweater and pink leggings.  Quinn had on a grey sweater and black leggings. 

"Do you remember anything?" Evan asked, putting the back of his hand to my burning forehead."

His hand felt nice and cold. I leaned into his touch and whined when he pulled his hand away.  Evan then did the same to Remus who also reacted the same as I did. 

"Yeah the party,"  I answered slowly. 

Everything from last night started coming back in flashes.  Loosing track of Evan and Quinn.  Making out with Remus.  Fighting with Jackson.  Then having sex with Remus.

My face blushed bright red. I quickly looked under the covers to see that Remus and I were indeed naked.

"You don't regret it do you?" Remus asked softly, a genuinely worried look in his eyes. "You didn't only do it because of the alcohol."

"I don't regret it," I told him. I pushed my onto my side despite how it made my head pound in pain. "We're dating, why would I regret this?"

"I'm disgusting," He mumbled.

Remus has done this before. While he can tend to be vulgar and obnoxious, a lot of his self hatred comes from what Issac used to tell him.

"You're not disgusting,"  I told him.