Feliz Cumpleaños a ti, feliz cumpleaños querido Logan

Sorry I missed yet another update

Virgil POV
"Okay, so Patton's house, in like an hour," Emile reminded us all again. All of us were hanging out by the picnic table, discussing the party.

"Why aren't we just going straight there?"  Asked Roman.

"Gay there,"  Remy snickered. 

"We have to buy Logan presents!"  Patton yelled, an excited gleam in his eyes and a bright smile on his face.

"Again," Logan said. "I do not require a birthday celebration of any sorts."

"Too bad calculator watch!" Roman yelled dramatically. "We're doing it!"

"Why did I agree to become friends with this group," Logan sighed, rubbing his temple.

"Oh ya love us babes," Remy laughed, but swinging an arm around Emile instead.

"Unfortunately the idiots are everywhere," Damien said, trying to sympathize with Logan.

"Indeed," Logan agreed.

"Are we going to sit around arguing about this or are we going to Patton's?" I grumbled, already annoyed with the amount of socializing I have to do today.

"Well as they say on the Peter Pan ride," Roman laughed. "Here we go~!"

"Shut the hell up Princey," Damien whispered, just loud enough for Roman to here it.

Even though it's been long decided that Damien and I are just friends and that Roman is my boyfriend, those two just can't stop being jealous of each other. Constantly trying to one up each other around me.

"Should Quinn be invited considering he is a friend, if not more, of Damien's and an acquaintance of the rest of us?" Logan asked.

"No, date night for him tonight with Evan," Damien said before Emile and Patton could get excited about it.

"Isn't crushing on a guy that already has a boyfriend setting yourself up for heartbreak?" Remy asked. "Real smart."

Damien blushed bright red, making me laugh. I couldn't help myself.

"Quinn isn't he only one he likes," I snickered.

"What the hell Virgil!" Damien yelled, turning bright red. It made the scar on his face stand out more.

"Oh I see," Remy laughed, looking at Damien over the rim of his sunglasses.

"You did say you're poly..." Patton mumbled.

"You want to join their relationship," Emile finished with a knowing smirk.

"No I don't," Damien lied, his face bright red.

"Sure," Roman said with an unconvinced laugh.

"ROMAN!" Screamed a sadly familiar voice from the parking lot.

"Oh my fucking god," Roman sighed, rubbing his face with his hands in exasperation.

"Ro-Ro!" Screamed Remus again, running over to us. "Mom and Dad told me to come get you cause they wanna have a meeting with us."

"Why?" Roman asked, obviously annoyed with his brother's presence. Remus was still wearing his ridiculous outfit from this morning that isn't at all going to help with the cold.

"Don't know don't care," Remus said, swinging his hips in an obnoxious manner.

"Probably about all your issues," Grumbled Roman.