I can't think straight when it comes to you

CLICHE AND FLUFFY AS FUCK

or

ANGSTVILLE

wHo KnOws

Sorry in advance for the shitty short chapter

TRIGGER WARNING : mention of self harm

Roman POV
I think Virgil has turned me into the gayest man alive. He just stared up at me with these beautiful brown eyes. His lips parted ever so slightly.

And I lost all ability to function. I think this is what some people call a gay panic. I want to kiss Virgil.

I leaned down, my eyes lidding a little bit shut. I paused right above Virgil's lips, giving him plenty of time to pull away

But Virgil moved closer, standing up on his tip toes. I moved down and connected our lips in a kiss.

It was like fireworks going off in my mind. Pure happiness filled me. Virgil's lips were soft but slightly chapped. They were cold, but that's probably the cold breeze.

Virgil was definitely inexperienced in kissing but he was kissing me back. I moved my hands and wrapped one around his waist, pressing him to my stomach. I placed the other on his cheek, trying to keep his shaking body still.

Eventually we pulled apart, gasping for breath. But all it took was one more brief eye contact and we were kissing again.

Virgil moved his arms up and wrapped them around my neck. This felt good. Despite the cold wind and no jacket, I felt warm.

We broke apart again but kept only a centimeter or so apart. I could feel Virgil's warm breath again my cheek.

I wrapped him into a tight hug, letting him bury his face in my neck. Virgil was shaking slightly but I wasn't sure if it was his anxiety or the cold.

"I really like you Virgil," I whispered. "I hope this works out. Would you like to go on another date with me and see what happens?"

"Yeah," He breathed. "I'd like that."

I smiled, picking him up into my arms. He weighed next to nothing, which is very disconcerting.

I opened the door, ignoring my parents that were sitting in the front living room. I passed by them, but not before shooting them a smirk.

I carried Virgil up the stairs and to my room. I had to kick open the door with my foot. Virgil flinched a bit at that loud noise.

"Sorry," I mumbled while depositing him on the bed.

"It's fine," He said, kicking off his shoes. He laid down on my bed, curling up under my letterman jacket.

I smiled at him before turning to find us some pajamas. I dug around for an old Dear Evan Hansen shirt. But I turned back to Virgil to see he had discarded both my jacket and his hoodie.

Just laying in his jeans and purple shirt. I pulled off my shirt quickly and replaced it with the Dear Evan Hansen one. I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and threw them at him.

"There. Jeans can't possibly be comfortable to sleep in," I said.

"You'd be surprised," Virgil mumbled. He quickly changed into the sweatpants, turning so I couldn't see the front of his thighs. Also very disconcerting. And I've only ever seen him in long sleeves.

I pulled off my own jeans before jumping back into the bed. Virgil jumped a bit. I mumbled another quick 'sorry' to him.

"It's only like 10 on a Friday night," I said, turning to Virgil. "It is way to early to be going to bed."

"More horror and Disney movies?" Virgil asked with a knowing smile.

"Of course," I told him. "But we end on a Disney movie because you like way to scary movies."

"We're starting with The Shinning then," Virgil snickered. "Or Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"I vote Texas Chainsaw Massacre just because there is a difference between scary movies with murdered and paranormal movies," I told him. "So let's not watch something that's paranormal."

"So you wanna watch all the Paranormal Activity movies?" Virgil laughed. "There's three of them."

"No!" I said while laughing. "I don't want to try to fall asleep while thinking about ghosts."

"Fine," Virgil sighed. "Let's start with Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

~•~

We were reaching the 2 am mark. Virgil had fallen asleep about a half hour ago, using my chest as a pillow.

Disney's The Emperors New Groove was playing on my tv. I let out a sigh, turning off the tv. I'm tired.

I moved a bit turning so I could lay on my side. My movement caused one of Virgil's sleeves to fall down his arm.

I didn't want to pry. I didn't want to look. It would be wrong since he's asleep. But I couldn't help it.

I briefly glanced down to his wrist, saddened but not too surprised when I saw a few self harm scars littering it.

I kissed his forehead lightly, hoping to not wake him up. I turned off the light and curled up around Virgil.

I closed my eyes, listening to the soft breathing of Virgil. I fell asleep easily.

I hope everything works out for us.