They know that it's almost over

I don't think I've shared this yet

I finally got fanart of Draven
Literally this is the first ever piece I've received of him
Like where's all the Draven and Drylan art?? 

I finally got fanart of Draven Literally this is the first ever piece I've received of himLike where's all the Draven and Drylan art?? 

Quietmyth

Go give them lots of love because they deserve it and because this is amazing

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Emile POV
Everything seemed to slow down. Jackson turned the gun on Evan and fired it. Patton jumped in front of him but then his eyes widened when he realized what he did.

The bullet dug into Patton's chest, probably hitting his sternum. Blood started forming at the wound. He stood there in shock for a few seconds before his face scrunched up in pain.

Patton collapsed with a whimper, pressing his hands against the wound. He started crying while Jackson started laughing like a maniac.

I quickly knelt down next to Patton and rolled him into his side. Evan knelt down next to me, sobbing heavily. Emery pulled out his phone and was probably on the phone with 911.

"Shit shit shit," Was all I could say as a painful panic shot through my chest.

Jackson walked over to us and grabbed me by the hair. I whispered and fell backwards. Before I could right myself, Jackson smacked me on the side of the head with the gun.

The momentum sent me falling over. The entire left side of my face was burning with pain. Jackson repeated smacking me with the gun on the same cheek.

There was an audible snap and I screamed. Horrible burning pain shot through my cheek. Something felt broken. But all I know is that it hurt.

Jackson moves back to Patton and Evan. I was now having trouble seeing out of my left eye but I could still see Evan cradling an unconscious Patton in his arms. Pressing one hand against the bullet wound, the other holding Patton's head against his chest.

"Put him down," Jackson growled, putting the barrel of the gun against Evan's forehead. Evan gently lowered Patton to the ground.

"Faster!" Jackson yelled, hitting Evan on the cheek with the gun.

"Leave then alone," I mumbled, trying to push myself up.

"Shut the fuck up Emile!" Jackson screamed, turning the gun back on me.

"Why do you do all this to us?" I chocked up, I started coughing. Blood fell from my mouth and then I couldn't move my jaw without burning pain going through my cheek.

"You faggots ruined my life!"  Jackson yelled, red in the face and waving the gun around with the safety off. 

"How?!"  Evan asked.  "Whatever we did to make you upset is nothing compared to what you've done."

"But I haven't done that much!"  Jackson growled angrily. 

"Prove it,"  Evan challenged. 

"I've only tried to rape Roman twice, kicked you all in the old cabin in the woods and then burned it to the ground, bought a lot of drugs off of Issac, tried to get both Virgil, Remus and Patton to kill themselves, kidnapped Evan and left him in the abandoned house, stole Virgil's medical files and blackmailed Roman with them, tied Quinn to a tree right before that big snowstorm, tried to rape Quinn with Issac, destroyed Quinn's artwork twice, beat all of you guys up multiple times mostly at school, bullied Virgil for years for being a gay emo faggot, and caused Evan to have a seizure." Jackson said, counting the incidents on his fingers.

Everyone was silent, Emery included. But his phone camera was facing Jackson. He filmed everything that just happened...I hope.

"Oh, yeah, the reminds me," Jackson said, pulling something else out of his pocket.

It was a tiny strobe light. He turned it on and held it up in front of Evan's face. Evan tried to cover his eyes but the damage was already down.

Within seconds, Evan's body started to convulse and then he was on the ground twitching. I don't know enough about seizures to know what type this was.

But then flashing red and blue lights filled the alleyway. Seconds later, a group of officers ran into the hallway. I let out a little whimper in relief but pain took over my entire face this time.

"Put the gun down!" Yelled a male officer.

Jackson's face twisted to one of anger and even a bit of fear. But then he grabbed me roughly by the shoulder.

I let out a squeak of pain when he shoved the barrel of the gun against my jaw. I couldn't see Evan, Emery or Patton from this angle.

Tears streamed down my face. I don't want this. I want Remy. I want to be home. My cheek hurts and I'm scared. Patton could be dead for all I know. I could faintly hear Evan squeaking and ticking from his seizure. I think I here Emery crying but it could just be Evan.

"I'm not fucking going to jail," Jackson growled.

"Put the gun down sir or we will use force," Another officer warmed.

Jackson was breathing heavily. I don't like being this close to him. But then he shoved me onto the ground, kicked me in the face and turned around and shot Emery.

Instantly, the officers ran at Jackson and forced him to the ground. They handcuffed him and dragged him to one of the police cars. He glared at us the entire time.

I tried to force myself up but then a paramedic was at my side. She helped me into a sitting position and then examined my face quickly.

"I believe that your cheekbone is broken," She told me gently. "Okay honey, do you think you can stand up?"

I shook my head 'no' and then grimaced in pain. The paramedic waved a hand to someone else and then she helped me onto a gurney.

Paramedics were rushing around Patton, desperately trying to get him onto a gurney and stabilize him. Another one was with Evan who's seizure finally seemed to be coming to a stop. Emery had a bullet graze on his shoulder.

"Lay down for me," The paramedic said. I laid down on the gurney and was out almost instantly.

~•~

Logan POV
The idea of college is both intriguing and terrifying to a certain extent. I'm incredibly smart but Harvard is the most prestigious college in the country.

I haven't seen Patton since breakfast and I could really use some of his comfort and positivity right now. But he's hanging out with Emile and Evan today.

My phone started ringing from a phone car. I picked it up and read who it was. Roman was calling me...this is extremely odd. I answered and held the phone up to my ear.

"Greetings and salutations Roman," I said.

"I wish I could respond correctly to that reference," Roman sighed.

"What reference?" I asked.

"Not important right now," Roman told me. "I'm at the hospital right now."

"Why are you at the hospital?" I asked, now getting concerned. Roman took a deep breath.

"Something happened to Patton," Roman chocked out.