I could be lonely with you (part 2)

I wanna die lol

What are you guy's favorite Sanders Sides quotes?
From any of them, Thomas, the sides, remy, emile, any character created by Thomas
It can be as ridiculous or meaningful as you want

CREDIT TO
littlecastiel for the character Pandora
Mercy_Virgo for the character Atlas

GO GIVE BOTH OF THEM LOTS OF LOVE FOR THESE CHARACTERS 🖤🖤

I've been very excited for this chapter for a really long time

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Remy POV
"Best fucking day ever!"  I yelled, punching the air.

This is the one time I'll ever except money from the others.  Emile deserves the wedding and honeymoon and fucking of a life time.  Today will be perfect.

I gave myself finger guns in the mirror and smirk.  I looked myself over from probably the millionth time.  I was wearing a traditional tuxedo and ditched the fancy shoes for my heels that Emile bought me.

"Lookin' good,"  I talked to myself.  "'Bout to marry the best bitch alive and be the happiest dumbass in existence."

We decided to hold our wedding at this old library that was renovated into a wedding hall.  It looks pretty cool and there was enough room for the small amount of family and friends in attendance.

It's just our group of friends, Emile's parents and the rest of his extended family, my grandparents, Emery and Anton.  To be petty, I sent an invitation to Spencer.  He is still my actual father...and maybe I just want to rub it in his face that I'm happy without him.

"You ready?"  Patton asked, popping his head in the rom. 

"Of fucking course,"  I responded with a smile.  I touched up my lipstick and then walked over to Patton.

"Language kiddo,"  Patton reprimanded me.

"Nah,"  I laughed. 

"Emile's almost ready,"  Patton told me.  "Evan was just worrying a lot about the flower crown."

"I can't wait to see him,"  I mumbled with a smile. 

Emile and I haven't seen each other since we woke up this morning at the hotel.  The place were the wedding is taking place was pretty far from where we lived. 

Apparently Patton and Emile made a pact when they were younger to be each other's best man's.  But I didn't know who I wanted to be mine so now Patton gets to be the flower boy.

Everyone was milling around the venue.  I made my way down the isle, stoping to talk to people.  Grace and Charles expresses a lot of pride in me.  Emery and Damien seemed to be avoiding each other at all costs.  But everything seemed to be going smoothly.