Champagne, Cocaine, Gasoline

Quietmyth

Quietmyth

Me : depressed af

Thomas updates : depression momentarily cured

My depression rolling up on me the second the video ends : get in bitch we're going to kms

Sorry for missing updates

I IN NO WAY CONDONE A LOT OF BEHAVIOR IN THIS CHAPTER

TRIGGER WARNINGS : drugs, alcohol, sex, partying??, language, #jacksonthejackass, peer pressure, underage drinking, attempted rape, seizures, talks about epilepsy

Roman POV
Not even a half hour into the party and it was insane.  Almost everyone in the school showed up, along with some alcohol. 

I was currently nursing a cherry vodka.  I was starting to get a little tipsy but not that drunk yet.  The music was incredibly loud and lights were flashing. 

My parents wouldn't approve of this.  Hell, if I were sober I probably wouldn't approve of half the shit that goes on in parties.  But...I'm not sober right now.

Everyone was still in their prom outfits so I felt bad for the girls I'm expensive dresses that were being ruined.  I haven't seen many of my friends since this started

But then again, there's about a thousand teenagers at my house right now.  I chugged the rest of my vodka and set the cup on the fireplace mantel.

I need a beer right now.  I headed towards the kitchen, running into Remy and Emile.  Rem and Em.  M&Ms.  I want some M&Ms now.

"Killer party babes!"  Remy yelled over the music.  He wasn't drunk yet, which surprised me, but there was a beer in his hand.  Emile had a water bottle clutched in his hands. 

"Thanks!"  I yelled back. 

Remy had changed out of his suit from the dance and was now donning a black faux leather skintight crop top, ripped leggings that were probably for a girl, fishnet tights are visible through the rips and above the waist line, he was still wearing his heels from earlier though, a spiked chocker on his neck.  He had on heavy makeup but most was hidden by his sunglasses.

Emile was still in his dress.  His face was flushed and he looked nervous.  Must be his first party.  I think Remy knew that too based on the way he holding Emile by the waist tightly. 

"Any clue were Virgil is?"  I asked. 

"Nope!"  Remy yelled back.  "I think I saw him by the music with Quinn!"

"Okay,"  I said softer.  Without bothering to say goodbye and forgetting about my plan to get a beer, I headed towards the DJ.

I'm not sure who he is.  Just some kid that showed up that was good at this.  And who had a good playlist figured out.