How was my innocent mind supposed to know that

I was originally going to write angst cause I've been having a shitty day, but then Thomas posted and it put me in a good moodsO fLuFf iT iS tHaN

sO fLuFf iT iS tHaN

TRIGGER WARNING :

Damian POV
I swung as high as I could on the swing. My music, Twenty Øne Piløts, blasted into my ears. I love spending hours just sitting outside on the swing, dissociating a bit to some music.

Who cares if it's only forty some degrees out. Fahrenheit.

The cold bit against my face, the wind whipping through my hair. I love the cold. I don't know why, always have.

I'm meeting Evan and Quinn in about a half hour. At our special hang out spot in the woods. Well it's more of a makeout place for those two.

I'd love to join. I'd love to get to kiss both of their cute little faces. Hold both of them in my arms. Protect them and love them.

This week passed by surprisingly quick. It's already Friday afternoon. Logan's birthday party was enough of a success on Monday.

Virgil seemed on edge about something but he told me not to worry about it. So I'm worried about him. Roman's acting as usual, but I can see something in his eyes that says things weren't okay.

Polarize by Twenty Øne Piløts filled my ears. Quinn said it's his favorite song when I introduced him to everyone. So now I've become obsessed with the song too.

Once the song ended, I glanced down at my phone. Unfortunately I caught a look of my face in the reflection.

I hate my face.

More then anything about myself. I hate the ugly scar going down the side of my face. It's ugly and it scares people.

I stand no chance with Evan and Quinn. They're both so pretty and cute and adorable. And I'm...not. I'm nothing like them. I'm fucked up in the head, I'm violent, I'm ugly.

But I finally jerked out of my thoughts to look at the time. Five minutes to four. It's annoying how the sun sets so early.

I hoped off the swing, pulling out my earbuds. I shoved them in my pockets and started walking into the woods.

It was easier to get around the woods however once winter hit. All the brush was gone and there were no bugs.

I entered the clearing, hearing the water gurgling against the rocks in the shallow part of the river. Quinn and Evan were already on the rock.