Mama we're all gonna die

I still can't over how adorable and how much I love the nickname bean for Quinn

And so, I got 66 comments for the Q&A and a lot of them had multiple questions, so I need some time to finish that
Sorry

TRIGGER WARNINGS : death, suicidal thoughts, car accident, police, aNgSt aNd sAdNeSs

Remy POV
"I love you," I mumbled, pressing kisses all over Emile's neck.

"Love you too," He told me. "But I'm trying to work."

"But I love you," I whined, slipping my hands up his sweater.

"And I have an AP English paper to write that's worth a big portion of my grade," Emile argued. "I'm not stoping until I get this done."

"You told me it wasn't due for like a week!"  I accused. 

"I need to get a head start,"  He said softly, more focused on his wok than me.

"It's an early Saturday morning and you're spending it studying!"  I sighed.  "I am confusion!"

"This isn't fun," I complained. I flopped over onto his bed and wrapped myself around his waist. Emile sighed and just rested his binder on my head.

I grabbed the book he had to read for this essay. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. No clue what that books about.

"You should read that," Emile told me, tapping the book with his pencil. "It's an amazing book."

"Have you met me?" I deadpanned. "You think I'm gonna read this shit?"

Emile looked at me over the rim of his glasses and sighed. I glared back until he went back to his work.

"Stop working so much," I tried to tell him. "Let me love you."

"I'd rather not fail," Emile responded, typing away.

"Babe," I whined in a long drawn out way.

"No," He said sternly.

"You're mean," I pouted, rolling away from him.

"I'm so sorry I actually want to pass my class," Emile said sarcastically.

"You're cute when you try to be sarcastic," I teased with a flirtatious smirk.

Emile blushed heavily and quickly looked away. I laughed a little and poked his side. He just huffed and tried to ignore me.