Eyeliner and emo tears

Sorry I've missed so many updates

I've been really sick

So sorry

TRIGGER WARNINGS : nothing, it's fluff

Virgil POV
I looked down at my phone again, reading the text from Roman again. He said he wanted to talk to me about something in the living room.

Patton followed behind me up to Roman's front door. Practically bouncing on his feet. He had dragged me Christmas shopping with him.

But it's my birthday. Which I'm pretty sure no one knows, so that's good. I hate my birthday. There doesn't need to be a day to celebrate someone as unimportant as myself.

"Do you find anything for Roman?" Patton asked me, following me into the house.

"Not really," I mumbled. I had but I have no money.

"I'm sure you'll find something kiddo," He told me sympathetically.

"Why do you call me kiddo when I'm older than you?" I asked with a laugh.

"By less than a month!" Patton laughed.

"Whatever Pat," I said with a small laugh.

We headed down the hallway towards the informal living room. Roman's house is fucking huge. I've gotten lost so many times. Patton led the way. We turned into the living room, but all the lights were off and I couldn't see anything.

"Surprise!" Yelled everyone, jumping out and turning the lights on. "Happy Birthday Virgil!"

I let out a scream of shock and fell backwards onto my ass. Everyone looked at me in worry and then I started laughing. I was wheezing basically because of how I could barely breath from the shock.

"I told all of you that throwing a surprise party for someone with anxiety wasn't a good idea," Logan said, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh but it was so much fun," Roman laughed, helping me up from the ground.

"Thanks but I don't need a party," I told them, still laughing.

"Why does no one want birthday parties?!" Patton yelled. "I am going to smother you with love and affection until you accept that you're important!"

Patton wrapped his arms around my midsection and hugged me tightly. I laughed again, giving him a pat on the back.

"We all got you presents if you want to open them," Emile told me, pointing at the stack of presents.

"Thanks guys," I mumbled, going over and sitting down on the floor next to the presents. Roman sat on the couch behind me.

Damien sat next to Roman on the couch. Patton sat down next to me, Logan sitting on the couch too. Remy and Emile sat down on the floor too.

I grabbed a present wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper. I opened it to find an Apple Music gift card and a Spotify gift card. Under them was Melanie Martinez's new album K-12.

"To help you in times of excessive panic," Logan told me. I smiled at him, wordlessly thanking him.

The next present was much larger. It had light blue wrapping paper with confetti. Patton smiled brightly as I started opening it. Inside was a Skelton onesie and a tiny black kitten stuffed animal.

"Where do you get all these onesies?" I Asked Patton with a laugh.

"It's a secret," Patton said. "And now you can join onesie movie nights."