Say goodbye to the heart you break and all the cyanide you drank

Heckity heck I crave death

TRIGGER WARNINGS : angst

Virgil POV
"So what exactly is going between those four?" Logan asked.

"Remus has crushes on Damien, Evan and Quinn. Damien and Evan like him back and are willing to let him into the relationship. But Quinn isn't so sure," Roman answered.

"This is more chaotic than that time I saw a drag queen and a gay frog fight in that McDonald's parking lot," Remy laughed.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"The tap water is turning the frogs gay!" Remy yelled all the sudden.

Emile gave Remy a weird look and sat up from where he was sitting on Remy's lap. I recognize the reference so I laughed a bit.

"You are all incredibly strange to me," Logan added.

"We're all a little strange," Remy shrugged. Logan opened his mouth to say something but Remy cut him off. "And no, we don't need your long ass scientific explanation about society's standard of normal."

"Oh leave him alone," Patton defended.

"You are so head over heels for him," Remy laughed.

"So?" Patton smiled, leaning against Logan. "We're dating."

"I remember back when you totally had it bad for Logan," Emile teased, making Patton turn bright red.

"And what about all those times you were totally gushing over Remy," Patton fired back. Emile blushed this time.

"Bean fight!" Remy yelled.

"Bean fight?" Roman laughed.

"Like a bitch fight but Patton and Emile are beans, so it's a bean fight," Remy explained.

"I think that's the smartest thing you've ever said," I said sarcastically.

"I'll drink to that," Remy laughed while holding up his Starbucks.

The conversation would've continued but that's when Quinn came bolting from the front room. He was shaky and was obviously trying to hold back tears.

Quinn ran to me and grabbed onto my hoodie sleeve tightly. He didn't say anything but the look in his eyes said 'get me the hell out of here'.

I looked over at Roman who nodded in response. I then led Quinn over towards the back door. I opened it and pulled him outside with me.

The cold evening air bit at my face. But I know Quinn likes being outside and he seems to be extremely distressed.

We walked over towards one of the huge oak trees. An old swing hung from it and was swaying slightly from the breeze.

Quinn fell to the ground suddenly and started sobbing. I knelt down next to him before eventually pulling him into my lap to try and comfort him.

"They hate me," Quinn sobbed.

"No they don't," I tried to convince him.

"They want me out of the relationship," He continued.

"You have no proof of that," I said as gently as possible.

"Damien asked for an open relationship," Quinn told me.

"Oh," Was all I could say.

"This is literally one of my worst fears coming true," Quinn mumbled.

"Which is...?" I asked.

"They're just saying it so that they can break up with me," Quinn said, a paranoid look in his eyes.