For a moment, I forgot gravtiy existed

Writing while having a mental breakdown

Let's see how shitty this chapter will be...

Damien POV
"I don't know what I want!" I yelled, my entire body shaking. This must be how Quinn feels all the time.

"Find a fucking bag and shoved all your shit in it!" Remus yelled back.

I turned to the closet and dug around until I found my suitcase. I threw it onto my bed but my mind blanked again on what to pack.

"Four minutes left," Quinn mumbled, staring wide eyed at the clock. He was doing good at keeping his episode under wraps.

Which I know isn't good for him but I need peace in calm right now. This is too much pressure.

Evan went to my closet and started pulling all my clothes out and somehow managing to fold it quickly and neatly. Pretty soon the entire suitcase was full.

"Do you have any more bags?" Remus asked.

"No!" I yelled.

"Improvising time!" Remus screeched.

"We could use your book bag," Evan suggested.

"It's in my car," I sighed.

"Tie shit in blankets," Remus said while ripping the covers off my bed.

Quinn squeaked as it was pulled from under him, falling down onto the floor. Remus ignored it and spread the blanket on the floor.

I grabbed my more important things, wishing I had time to better pack all the glass and breakable things. This is too stressful.

But since Quinn was on the floor, he wasn't keeping time for us. Suddenly, the door opened and Dad stepped in.

"It's been five minutes Dee," Dad growled with a psychotic smile.

Before anyone could react, the door slammed shut. A jolt of panic shot through me when I heard the door lock. Curse doors that lock from the outside.

Quinn started hyperventilating almost instantaneously. I'm not sure why but Evan seemed to know because he was instantly at Quinn's side.

"Now what?!" Remus yelled. "For all we know this douche is gonna burn the house down and make sandcastles out of our ashes!"

"Why are you like this?!" I screamed, my temper getting the best of me in this high stress situation.

Remus didn't respond with words. He flipped me off and than ran head first into the door. The door barley budged and he fell to the ground with a thud.

"You're going to make your head hurt worse by doing that," Evan chastised.

"Why'd he lock us in here?" Quinn chocked out. His nails were dug so deep in his arms that blood was starting to bead around his fingers.