Birthday smash

GUYS

GUYS

YESTERDAY WAS EMILES BIRTHDAY (December 16)

TRIGGER WARNINGS : implied smut, smexy times

Remy POV
I marched down the hallway quickly, my heels clicking against the floor of the school building.  Even if it's a Monday with exams starting Wednesday, I'm not planning on coming to school tomorrow.

I passed my Logan and Patton, grabbing Patton by the arm who in turned grabbed Logan.  I dragged the two loves birds with me even though neither of them could really keep up with me. 

I headed down the hallway towards the lunchroom.  Everyone else should be there.  I looked down a hallway to see Roman talking to Jackson.

Taking a shape left, almost making Patton trip, I headed down the hallway to Roman.  He was arguing with Jackson, the two practically yelling at each other.

"Fuck off,"  I said to Jackson, glaring at him right in the eye.  Then I grabbed Roman and dragged him along with me.

We entered the lunchroom.  Roman was yelling at me, Patton trying to ask what was going on, and Logan didn't seem to care. 

"Remy whats going on?"  Patton asked as the shoved the three near our lunch table.  Everyone else was already there. 

Virgil and Quinn were both leaning on Damien.  Roman already looked jealous upon seeing their position.  Emile was chatting with Quinn. 

"It's Emile's birthday,"  I said, resting my hands on Emile's shoulders.  "That means I don't give a flipping flying fuck what you guys are doing tonight, you are coming over and we are celebrating this wonderful human."

"Remy,"  Emile giggled, flushing bright red.  "You all don't have to do that."  He told everyone else.

"Yes you do, if we can celebrate Logan's, then we are celebrating Emile's,"  I told them. 

"I think a party's a great idea!"  Patton said, sitting down next to Emile with an excited smile.

"I don't think my parents would mind,"  Emile mumbled, obviously thinking it over. 

"Perfect,"  I said.  "Buy him presents or I will fight you.  Be there by 5."

I grabbed Emile's hand and pulled him upwards.  I grabbed his lunch with my other hand and then dragged him with me. 

I heard the others laughing and talking about the part behind us.  I looped Emile's arm in mine while shoving all the food back into his lunchbox.

"What are you doing?"  Emile asked with a laugh. 

"It's your birthday,"  I answered.