You'll be a home for the broken

Sorry it's Virgil POV again

TRIGGER WARNINGS : talks about the following - seizures, epilepsy, attempted murder, cutting and self harm, attempted suicide, rape, drugs, abuse, hitting

Virgil POV
"You gotta help me Princey," I sighed, struggling to get out of the car.

"As much as I love carrying you around, my arms are getting tired," Roman complained, scooping my into my arms.

"Whatever," I laughed. I enjoyed having Roman carry me around.

Roman sighed while carrying my up to Patton's house. He dragged my crutches behind him. He rang the doorbell, Patton there almost instantly.

"Welcome!" He yelled excitedly, throwing open the door for us.

Roman laughed at Patton's hyper state while sitting me down on the couch. He laid my crutches back in the hallway.

Emile and Remy were curled up on the other end of couch making out. Remy had both his hands up Emile's shirt and was pushing him back into the corner of the couch. Emile had his arms wrapped around Remy's neck.

"Oh my god get a fucking room," Roman yelled while throwing a pillow at the two.

Remy threw the pillow back before starting to French kiss Emile. I just sighed and tried not to look at them.

Roman sat on the floor in front of me, scrolling through Instagram. Logan was in an arm chair across from the couch with a book.

There was a knock at the door that sent Patton running down the hallway. I could faintly hear him talking to someone and than he came back.  Damien, Evan and Quinn followed him inside, followed by Remus.

And oh my fucking god am I a raging gay.

Evan was wearing a pretty white skirt that ended right before his knees. He had slender hairless legs. Along with a big light blue sweater.

I'm not romantically attracted to Evan. But of my fucking god does he make me so gay. He only proves my point that I am absolutely way more attached to men than women.

"You seem to be in a better mood now," Emile commented, finally able to get Remy to stop kissing him enough to talk. "Feeling better?"

"Much better," Evan answered with a smile.

Patton sat on the arm rest of the chair Logan was sitting in before sliding down into his lap. Logan smiled a bit but didn't say anything.

Damien sat in the bigger plush chair, pulling Quinn and Evan into his lap. Remus stood awkwardly next to the couch before flopping down next to his brother.

"I'm glad you're joining us Remus," Patton told him, trying to be hospitable.

"Yeah, thanks, whatever," Remus mumbled.

"So what actually happened to you Evan?" Roman asked, changing the topic. "You weren't making much sense earlier."

"Oh, it's just stupid bullies doing stupid stuff," Evan said nonchalantly. "I can't remember the last time I had a grand mal seizure. Probably with my birth parents. I was just stupid and forgot to take my meds that helps prevent stuff like that."