Heckity heck, I crave death

SpiceyDepression

SpiceyDepression

my babyyyyy look at hiiiiimmmmmm 🖤🖤

who else here is a severe pyrophobic (fear of fire)

because I am and my parents act like it's the most ridiculous thing

I noticed a lot of you guys agreeing with Quinn last chapter when he said he was afraid of the oven

A reference from the Moving On video is in this chapter, let's see who finds it first

TRIGGER WARNINGS : dAdDy iSsUeS

Roman POV
I slowly became aware that I was waking up.  But I didn't want to open my eyes.  Everything was uncomfortable.

My suit that I was still in for some reason was incredibly itchy and uncomfortable.  Their were way too many blankets on me.  I had a pounding migraine in my forehead.

"Virgil," I mumbled, feeling his presence next to me.

He rolled over, already awake and scrolling through tumblr on the phone my parents bought him for Christmas. Virgil has already changed into lazy clothes but he still looked exhausted.

"What's wrong?"  He asked, propping himself up on his elbow. 

"My head hurts,"  I complained, rubbing my eyes.

"Well no shit," Virgil laughed. "You were drunk off your ass last night."

"How bad?" I asked, gratefully taking the Advil and water that Virgil handed me.

"Do you remember anything?" He countered, not answering my question. There was a frown and a worried expression on his face.

I stayed silent and thought for a bit. Slowly things started coming back to me in flashes. Having a great time at the party and getting pretty drunk.

Then the happiness changed a bit. Drunk me went to Virgil but sober me watching through my memories instantly recognized that it was Jackson.

He got me drunk and the last thing I remember was being asked to go upstairs. I couldn't remember if I agreed or not. A panic filled me.

"Did Jackson rape me?" I whispered, looking wide eyed at the ceiling. My hands clenched into fists around the sheets.

"No, you realized and I found you crying in the kitchen," Virgil explained. "Do you remember that?"

"Nothing else," I sighed.

"You said 'let's have sex' to me once I dragged your drunk ass up here," He laughed.

"Oh my fucking god," I grumbled, placing my hands over my blushing face. "I'm so sorry Virgil."

"It's okay, you fell asleep the second I got you into bed," He told me gently.