This is everything I never wanted

It's really funny reading other books on here and seeing people that I recognize from my books

I just kinda go in my mind; "fancy seeing you hear" and I wanna say something but I'm too afraid to

WE HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR DAMIEN X REMUS X EVAN X QUINN

🖤💚💛🤍

It's REQD

Pronounced "wrecked"

Thanks to @sandersidesfun for coming up with this

And sorry I didn't update, I was kinda sick but I also have a problem where I base a new chapters worth on how many comments it first gets

When last chapter didn't do well number of comments wise, it kinda shut me down

And I have no reason why number of comments is how I judge my chapters worth and how much you guys like it

OKAY PEOPLE EMILE IS NOT PRONOUNCED EMILY

ITS JUST EMILE (THE 'E' IS SILENT) LIKE THE RAT FROM RATATOUILLE IF YA WANNA KNOW HOW TO SAY IT RIGHT, LISTEN TO THE MOVIE

AND A LOT OF YOU GUYS ARE SAYING WYLAN WRONG TOO BUT IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN HOW ITS WRONG

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

Remy POV
"This was a mistake,"  I sighed, driving to my supposed grandparents house.

"You survived your dad, now I'm sure you can survive some old people,"  Emile told me. 

He slipped his hand into mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.  I sighed again and rubbed my fingers over his knuckles.  Anything to distract myself.

From thoughts of my real father.  He's probably a nice guy, but I can't look at him without thinking about how he just abandoned me.  Left me to be homeless for most of my life.  Left me with that horrible mother who hurt me.  And didn't even care whether or not I existed.

Maybe my grandparents will be better, but I'm not so sure.  Anyone that raised the kind of bitch my mom was, must be just as bad as her.

"How much longer?"  I mumbled.  We had been driving on a backroad well out of the town limits for a good twenty minutes now.

"I don't know,"  Emile shrugged.  "I've never been around here."

I slowed the car a bit to read the address engraved on a stone next to a gated driveway.  It went winding up a forested hill. 

"This must be it,"  I sighed, already not liking this.

The address on the matched the one Mr. Bodulier has given us.  I pulled into the driveway and next to an intercom and keypad.  I pressed the button and waited for an answer. 

"Hello,"  Said an older man's voice.  "How may I help you?"

"Uh, my names Remy Dormir,"  I said awkwardly.  "I was told by a Mr. Bodulier that my grandparents live here."

"Oh yes!"  The man exclaimed.  "We've been waiting for your arrival all day Mr. Dormir."

I looked over to Emile in confusion.  Then the gates opened soundlessly before us.  I drove up the driveway slowly. 

Eventually, we reached the top and it was a huge expense of flat ground.  There was still a long winding driveway with huge cherry blossom trees on each side.  It's spring too so they're in bloom with beautiful pink and purple flowers.

A good sized lake was to our right as we drove along the cheery blossom tree edged driveway.  Up ahead was a huge house. 

It was an old colonial brick house but it was huge.  Three stories and painted white.  I could see a huge balcony over the front porch with big pots of draping ivy hanging over the railings.