Wiccans make great moms

Guess who's ready for a hella long Quinn x Damian x Evan chapter

We need a ship name

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about death and some gore

Damien POV
"What?"  I breathed out when Evan pulled away from me.  I could still feel the lingering touch of his lips against mine.

"We like you too,"  Quinn answered.

"Virgil also told us you were polyamorous,"  Evan said with a giggle.  "We want you to join our relationship."

"If it's okay with you,"  Quinn added on.  They both held out their hands to me.

I just stared at them in utter shock.  Happiness filled me and I started smiling.  I answered by sweeping them both into my arms.

Neither of them weighed too much, both a lot smaller than me.  I spun them around, laughing and smiling.

Evan squeaked happily and clung onto my neck tightly.  Quinn smiled but was shaking in my arms. 

I gently sat them back down but kept them in a tight hug.  I pulled Evan in for a kiss and then did the same to Quinn. 

"Yes yes yes yes yes,"  I mumbled.  "Thank you so much."

Evan giggled, giving Quinn a kiss before resting his head on my neck.  Quinn just laughed a bit, clinging tightly to me. 

"It's cold out here,"  Evan mumbled before yawning.  "It's also like three in the morning."

"Okay Buttercup,"  I said, picking the two of hem back up again.  Quinn just sighed and draped himself over my shoulder.

"Is this going to happen a lot now?"  Quinn asked with a laugh.

"Yes,"  I answered.   I gently sat them back down on the air mattress.  I laid down next to them. 

Evan was between us, his back pressed against my chest.  Quinn curled up easily around Evan.  I pulled the blankets over us and mimicked Quinn's position. 

I fell asleep easily with no more nightmares.  Evan pressed against me and my hand resting on Quinn.

~•~

"So?"  Roman laughed, smirking at me.

"Spill the tea,"  Remy added, also smirking at me. 

"What?"  I asked, looking up from my cup of coffee. 

Roman, Remy, Vigil and I were sitting around the island.  Logan at the table with a book.  Remus had long since disappeared.

Patton, Emile and Evan were hanging out in the living room.  They were discussing something about skirts.  They had dragged Quinn with them. 

"Roman and I saw you coming back to bed with Quinn and Evan and then the three of you cuddling,"  Virgil laughed. 

"Don't even try to deny it,"  Roman added with a smile. 

"I'm not going to,"  I said.  "I have two new boyfriends.  Evan and Quinn."

"Yes!"  Remy and Roman yelled, high fiving each other. 

"Logan you owe me money,"  Virgil told him. 

"I do not gamble,"  Logan grumbled, not looking up from his book.

"I said I bet you five dollars that they'd all get together this weekend,"  Virgil argued. 

"I just disagreed with you, I did not bet money against you,"  Logan argued back.  Virgil let out a long sigh.