You're a monster if you put the milk in before the cereal

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

@MoonGazer215

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

Ayyyyy got my first piece of fanart for this book!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while

Virgil POV
"Rise and shine my emo nightmare!"  Roman's voice yelled, cutting through my dream. 

I grumbled, rolling over and pulling the pillow over my head.  I just about screamed at Roman when he yanked the curtains open, letting the sunlight in.  The sunlight was even brighter now that it was being reflected off the snow.

"You have to get up,"  Roman complained, shaking me.  "It is almost noon on the first sunny Saturday we've had in like a month."

"All the more reason to sleep,"  I grumbled, pulling the blankets tighter over me. 

"The day is full of possibilities!"  Roman said, yanking the blankets off me.  I let out a string of curse words while trying to get the blankets back.  "We have midterms next week so I am not letting you coop yourself up inside with coffee and study materials until at least tomorrow afternoon."

"Do you want to pass or not Princey?"  I asked, finally sitting up. 

"Well of course I do,"  He said, pulling me off the bed.  I stumbled slightly, already shivering from the cold.

"Then let me sleep,"  I said while trying to crawl back into the bed.

"Absolutely not,"  He laughed, swinging me up over his shoulder.

"Roman!"  I yelled, trying to get down but to no avail. 

But Roman just laughed and carried me from the bedroom and downstairs.  I waved to his mom as we passed by while she just laughed and shook her head.

I got sat on a barstool at the island, Roman passing me a nice cup of warm coffee.  I took deep sips, tempted to ask for a Monster or some sort of energy drink to pour in. 

"Cereal or pancakes?"  Roman asked, grabbing me a bowl.

"I'm fine,"  I told him between sips. 

Roman gave me a look that said he didn't believe me.  I stared back before finally giving in.  I let out a long sigh before pointing to the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

The full bowl was sat in front of me while Roman turned to get the gallon of milk from the fridge.  I raised my coffee mug.

"Virgil no!"  Roman yelled. 

I glared up at him stopping just before the coffee dumped into my cereal.

"Don't,"  He said lowly, I tilted the cup even more.  "Don't you dare."