Wattpad made me change the name of this chapter so I wouldn't get sued

Originally titled - The unlikely adventures of bitchface and go fuck yourself

bUt wAtTpAD wOuLdNt LeT mE dO tHaT

So I decided to go with a Fall Out Boy reference instead

Sorry I haven't updated

I have exams this week and on top of that, I've been sick, which is just aMaZiNg

Someone put me out of my misery

TRIGGER WARNINGS : fighting, derogatory terms ig, lots of cussing

Roman POV
I hummed The Greatest Show to myself softly as I shut my locker. With a long sigh, I rested my forehead on it.

Midterms are finally over. Finally.

So now that means winter break. And Christmas! I can't wait! I'm going to get to spend it with Virgil and I have the perfect gift planned for him.

Tomorrow's his birthday. I hope he's okay with what I planned, because it is kind of last minute. So I guess it's actually a birthday gift.

But I'm still going to get him more amazing gifts once Christmas comes in a week. I'm not sure how I'll top this gift thought.

I also planned a surprise birthday party for him tonight with Patton and Emile. They're very excited and helped spread the news in our friend group.

Jerking me out of my thoughts, a hand slammed against my locker. I jumped slightly, stopping my humming to let out a curse.

"We gotta talk princey," Jackson sneered, glaring at me.

"Well I don't want to talk to you," I sneered back. I turned on my heel to walk away. But Jackson grabbed my shoulder and spun me back around.

"You made a fucking mistake walking away from me a few days ago," He hissed.

"You should've come by sooner then," I said with a laugh.

"Oh shut it Roman," Jackson said with a roll of his eyes.

"Look, just drop it Jackson," I tried to tell him.

"You know what I know, I'm sure he's told you," Jackson said lowly. "I will tell everyone."

"I'd rather you didn't," I growled, crossing arms over my chest. Jackson and I stood at the same height. For a while we just glared at each other.

"You still haven't broken up with him," Jackson reminded. "You have till Christmas."

"I'm not going to break up with my boyfriend just because you're an insecure jerk who's so lonely he has to force happy couples apart just because you're jealous," I said.

"You're a dick," Jackson growled, his eyes narrowing. His face was turning slightly red with anger.

"Yet I'm not the one who picks on people," I smirked.