61: Breeding

Barley is a kind of wheat. It can be ripened and harvested in three months. The yield is not high. It is not suitable for bread but it is rich in nutrients. It is a very good staple food. 

    The barley planted in the plateau is a kind of barley. One of the main foods of the Tibetans is to wash and dry the barley, stir it into green barley powder, and stir it with butter tea. 

    Earth eggs are a good staple but it has a fatal flaw, which is not good for preservation. In contrast, barley is not the same, it can be put on for a long time after drying, at least for a year without problems. 

    And although it can't make bread, it can be used as a bread and it's awkward... 

    Before the End of the World in his last life, Zhou Ji had traveled to Tibet and had eaten the authentic glutinous rice made with butter tea. It was delicious with yak meat.

    Unfortunately, in this place, butter tea, don't even think about it. 

    All mammals are Beast shapes of Orcs, that is to say, only milk is needed for milk... 

    "Is this thing not good?" Xiong Ye is somewhat lost. He thinks this thing is good, he wants to give Zhou, if not Delicious words... 

    "In addition to the eggs, other plants are not good." Bao Cheng enlightened, he did not know that Xiong Ye would take this thing to give people, he did not say much... 

    "It is actually very delicious." Zhou Ji is very calm: "The plant that the Beast God asked me to find is this."

      When he came out, he compiled a reason . He intended to take the pumpkin back to cross but he did not expect that he had a bad haze and got barley. 

    "The Beast God asked you to find is so small?" Xiong Qi was surprised. So small, one grain, even if it is delicious, how to pick it? 

    "You will know when you plant it." Zhou Ji said. The output of barley is not high but it does not pick the growing environment. It can be grown in large areas and if your very hungry. This is a good thing! 

    Zhou Ji is too lazy to say that and there is no expression on his face. Xiong Qi sees him like this and his heart is a little faint: "The Great Beast, I am not questioning you, please forgive me."

       Although there are no priests in the Xiaoxi Tribe to teach them orthodox methods of worshipping the Beast God, they also believe in the Beast God. Not every tribe has priests but everyone has contact with each other and always knows the Beast God. 

    Now the people of the Xiaoxi Tribe saw this scene and were shocked: "The Beast God?" 

    "Zhou is the messenger of the Beast God." Xiong Ye said. The change of Zhou, Xiong Ye has always looked in the eyes. 

  The last Priest was a gift from the Beast God to their tribe and Zhou has a gift from the Beast God. 

    The people of the Xiaoxi Tribe, revered one by one. 

    Zhou Ji suddenly felt that he was like a God stick. 

    He used the same words to flick the Priest at first, just to make himself a little better but now... he has been riding a tiger. 

    In order to facilitate things in the future, in order to make himself better, he even needs to create a little miracle. 

    After all, there is a giant tiger tribe in the side, he has a lot of things to do. 

   Sometimes, the plan really change fast. 

    When they went back, there were a lot more people but for Zhou Ji, the change was not big.