80: Canoe

Before, Xiong Ye liked Zhu Zhanzheng. The strength of Zhu Zhanzheng is very strong and admirable. 

      But that was when Zhu Zhanzheng did not covet his partner. 

    Everyone in the tribe knows that Zhou is his, no one is robbing him. Xiong Ye has not had such a sense of crisis before, but now... Xiong Ye looks at Zhu Zhanzheng, and there is an impulse to find Zhu Zhanzheng to fight. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng is going to hunt for Zhou to eat, why? They are not relatives, nor they are friends. 

    Xiong Ye stared at Zhu Zhanzheng. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng thinks that Xiong Ye's hostility is a bit inexplicable. He don't understand. The people around him pulled him: "Sir, our barbecue is cooked, let's go eat it." 

    Zhu Zhanzheng knows that his men will not really barbecued. well, to call on their own to eat, so this is definitely something else ...... he was puzzled with the past, he heard his men and said:. "Sir, I am afraid Xiong Ye is misunderstanding that you want to grab Zhou." 

     This subordinate of Zhu Zhanzheng, during today's daytime, noticed that Zhu Zhanzheng had been fighting with Xiong Ye for a long time to make Xiong Ye unhappy, and now even worse. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng: "..." Was it like this? He really has no interest in Zhou! He also has a  partner, not like Xiong Ye, his partner is a woman, his partner, is the most beautiful girl of their Giant Pig Tribe! 

    Of course, now that many years have passed, the most beautiful girl has given him a few little children, which is now not the most beautiful... 

    "What the fuck...... these two people find a man to make a companion is strange enough, I mean to speak, but to guard against me?" Zhu Zhanzheng said. 

    The soldier of Zhu Zhanzheng said: "If Xiong Ye has been inquiring about Zhu Zhu, he said that he wants to catch the things that Zhu Zhu like to eat..." The partner of Zhu Zhanzheng is called Zhu Zhu. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng emmediately said : “He dares!”

    “Is this not the case?”

 It’s really such a thing, I'ts his own woman, can’t always let other men pay attention to it... Zhu Zhanzheng understand, and looks at his own hand: “By The way, why are you calling Zhu Zhu so intimate? Call her sister-in-law! Call me Big brother, or I will feel uncomfortable.”

Zhu Zhanzheng men: "...big brother." They grew up together, called Zhu Zhu, and now they are not allowed to call. ...

   Zhu Zhanzheng said again: "I don't know what happened to Zhu Zhu...Do you think we can go back?" 

    "Sure!" 

    "That is! Zhou must have a way!" Zhu Zhanzheng said: "As for Zhu Zhu, the sow with the cubs is the most fierce, she must be fine." 

    His Zhu Zhu is big and aggressive, he often have to hide away, must be fine.

      The men of Zhu Zhanzheng deeply nodded. 

    They are afraid of Zhu Zhu, when they are small! 

    When they chatted here, Xiong Ye was also talking to Zhou Ji: "Zhou, don't pay attention to Zhu Zhanzheng, I don't think he is good!" 

    "Not good?" Zhou Ji just use mental power to "listen" to the Zhu Zhanzheng over there, laughing and looking toward the Xiong Ye.

    "Yes! I think he like you. He has always been looking at you, since he was in the tribe!" Xiong Ye said.