126: Egg Fried Rice

The people of the Qingcao tribe think that Zhou Ji’s proposal is too good. It’s so good  that they suspect Zhou Ji' is a bit silly: “Are you sure to use meat to change rice? We need a lot of meat to eat...” 

          “OK.” Zhou Ji said. 

    "The rice doesn't tastes good..." The people of the Qingcao Tribe said. 

    "I really like the taste of this kind of rice." Zhou Ji said. 

    On Earth, before the Han Dynasty, rice and wheat were eaten by the people at the bottom, because people at that time would not shelled it, and the two crops did not taste well. 

    In this place, it is obviously the same. 

  But Zhou Ji really want to eat rice... and for the Qingshan Tribe people's, hunting is difficult, but for them, hunting is easy. 

     "A bag of meat, for two bags of rice." 

    "Wait, I will let people go to get meat right now." Zhou Ji said, "Can you give me some rice now?" 

      The Chief of the Qingcao Tribe is of course willing to give some rice to Zhou, in their tribe. Rice is not worth the money. 

  The Millet they planted in their tribe are worth more than the rice, but they usually eat rice mainly because the Millet they planted were mostly used tribute to the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe. 

    As for the rice...they gave them to the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe for nothing. 

    Zhou Ji quickly got ten pounds of rice. After he got it in his hand, he still didn't said anything when Xiong Ye said: "I will shelled it?" 

 Zhou Ji didn't hesitate to give the rice to Xiong Ye, and then let Hai Feng get some meat - The river that separates the Orc Continent from the Abandoned Forest is east-west, and they have been heading west. The place where they are now, had some distance from the Big River, but not far. 

    At the speed of Hai Feng, from here to the river, an hour is enough.

    Rice and Barley are slightly different. When Xiong Ye began to shell, he didn't have the right strength so he break some rice, but soon he could hold the stick and knock the rice shell down with just the right force. The rice is shelled. 

   "Add some water, just remove the shell inside, just boiled it to cooked it." Zhou Ji said this time. 

     Before, the Barley had to be shelled, and it wasn't good to get it wet, so he had to blow off the shell with the wind, but now the rice was going to be boiled with water to cook, so it wasn't that much troublesome. 

 When he heard the words of Zhou Ji, Xiong Ye added water to the rice that he had knocked out the shell, and when the shell of the rice floated to the surface of the water, it was poured out and the rice was obtained. 

   "This rice have to be cooked to taste good?" Xiong Ye asked curiously. 

   He has discovered that things like Barley and Rice have the same taste, but they are delicious when paired with other things. 

        This rice should be the same? 

    "Yes." Zhou Ji said: "This is one of the best foods given to us by the Beast God."

     At this time, the rice granules are not as big as the rice modern rice, but it was enough to cook. 

   Zhou Ji poured them into the pottery pot and added water, which made people started cooking.