106: Storytelling

The first snow in the winter came down, and it was particularly heavy. The snow fell slowly, and it quickly accumulated on the trees and the ground. 

    The trees with large leaves, when the leaves are all gone, so bare and vertical, it is some relatively small trees with leaves, and the leaves are still strong. 

  But after waiting for a snow, I am afraid there will be a lot of "light" again. 

    Zhou Ji liked this scene quite a bit, but Xiong Ye didn't let him see more: "The snow is so cold, we shouldn't go out, so we don't get frozen." 

    Xiong Ye is really worried about Zhou. seeing Zhou didn't react to it, he added: “You don’t know. In the winter of the past few years, a child in the tribe was hungry and ran out to find food. The result was that he had been walking in the snow for too long. After being frozen, he returned to the tribe and make the fire. His feet even fell off his legs... He died later.” 

   Xiong Ye said, fear and grief appeared on his face. 

    "There will be no such thing in the future." Zhou Ji hugged Xiong Ye. 

   Xiong Ye is not old enough. He didn't reach adulthood until a few years ago. The person he said... is a companion who is almost the same size as him. As for the feet being frozen... Staying in a cold place for a long time, fingers, toes and the like are easily frozen and frozen, and if they are not handled well, they may fall off. 

    "That's it!" Xiong Ye soon cheered up: "In the future, people will not be hungry, and now we can feed a lot of people with just eggs and Barley, these things will be little more again next year." 

    Zhou Ji nodded. 

  Just relying on hunting and harvesting to get food, the tribe can't grow, but if you can grow plants... you can feed a lot of people. 

    Zhou Ji and Xiong Ye returned to their bedroom together. 

    Considering that Xiong Ye has a large Beast shape, their bedroom covers are also very large, with a length of five meters, and in this bedroom, in addition to a bed, there is a big pit.

      Zhou Ji laid the skin on the side of the pit, and make fired in the pit, and the room warmed up. 

    The wall was a very very thick mud wall, the windows were sealed, and only the lit fire was used to illuminate... The room was warmed up at once. 

 Zhou Ji put his sun lounger on the edge of the fire, and then took out some pumpkin seeds for Xiong Ye. 

    After he brought back the pumpkin, the tribe began to planted it. 

   The pumpkins are sweet, the Priests like them very much, and the children in the tribes like them too. They leave the pumpkins carefully and prepare to make seeds for further cultivation next year. 

    Zhou Ji took all these seeds over. There are a saying that if the seeds are in his hands. It is easy to planted it next year, but in fact... He fried half of the pumpkin seeds. Doesn't needed so many pumpkin seeds anyway.

    In the pot, do not let it heat up first, then pour the pumpkin seeds into it. After frying for a while, put a little bit of water that dissolves a lot of salt, stir fry for a while, and and then the salted pumpkin fried. 

      Unfortunately, It is too little. 

    "What is this?" Xiong Ye asked. 

    "Pumpkin, you try." Zhou Ji said .