130: Zhu Zhu

The sow didn't run towards them, Zhou Ji opened the corner of his tent and pointed to one direction: "Zhu Zhanzheng, there's seems to be someone there, you go and see." 

"Someone?" Zhu Zhanzheng eyes light up. 

   He really wants to see one of the Giant Pig Tribe people. If it's familiar and good, then he can directly ask the situation of Zhu Zhu. If it has a hatred with him, then he can ask about it after he caught it. . 

Anyway, He have time to meet the people.

   Zhu Zhanzheng with his men's have the same idea, so even if it was raining, they ran to the place where Zhou Ji pointed. After just running for a while, they heard a footsteps, and after a while... they saw Zhu Zhu. ! 

  "Zhu Zhu!" Zhu Zhanzheng was joyful at this scene, shouting. The sow was dumbfounded, and then quickly stopped to "brake", but the two half-sized pigs were still rushing forward, directly knocking over the defenseless Zhu Zhanzheng and stepping on him.

   Zhu Zhanzheng was lying on his back and his rain covered face was trampled by two pigs, although the two were small but it was weighing 100 pounds but the mood was good: "Son and Daughter are heavy!!" 

 Zhu Zhanzheng has two girls and one son. The First and the Third one are the daughters and the Second is the son. 

 Now suddenly reunited, the three children and Zhu Zhu are fine, he is excited. 

    Zhou is worthy of the Messenger of the Beast God! 

    He must have know that Zhu Zhu would come, and would choose such a place to set up a camp...

Thanks to the Beast God, Thank you Zhou!

   Zhu Zhanzheng felt that it was wrong for him to doubt Zhou's identity at first...

   Zhou is more like the Messenger of the Beast God than those Priests in the Beast Temple!

    He must thank Zhou for this! 

 Zhu Zhanzheng is happy. The sow in front of him puts down the child in her mouth and turns into a human figure: "You are not dead?" 

 "I am not dead, I am back." Zhu Zhanzheng was full of excitement.

  As a result, Zhu Zhu turns into a Beast again began to run again: "Come with me! Kill them!" 

    Zhu Zhanzheng: "What happened?"

      Although confused, but his partner ordered, so Zhu Zhanzheng must obeyed, he became the Beast shape and he ran out with Zhu Zhu. 

   Several of Zhu Zhanzheng's men also ran out them, but fortunately, some were more reliable, and stayed to look after the three children: "Zhu Da, Zhu Er, Zhu San, don't run around, come here to uncle." 

      The three children of Zhu Zhanzheng's  knew the men of Zhu Zhanzheng's. They all come closer together. Zhu Zhanzheng's men patted the Zhu Da, Zhu Er, and said:
"Become a human form, and talk to uncle." 

   Zhu Da and Zhu Er obediently became a human figure, and it was a lot thinner than before, and it was a lot rougher. 

    The man of Zhu Zhanzheng's was very distressed: "Zhu Da and Zhu Er, you are wronged... Is someone bullying you? So you are running like this on a rainy days?" 

   "No!" Zhu Da said: "We and Mother just went back to the tribe to broke the house of others, broke the legs of others, and was about to leave. " 

It turned out to be like this... Zhu Zhu are worthy of being the one chased by their boss... Zhu Zhanzheng’s men keep asking question about the Giant Pig Tribe.