121: Bring Back

All plants with powerful energy are called God's Fruit by the people of the Beast Temple. The grass in front of them should be one of them. 

    Compared to the fruit that Zhou Ji had eaten last time, the grass in front of him obviously knows how to protect himself - all its energy is condensed in its body, and it doesn't spread out. Its hard to in the world where the animal's general preception of energy is slow.

        By the way, if Hai Feng is not a Beastmaster, he will see this grass and will treat it as an ordinary weed. 

  Zhou Ji carefully observed the grass with his mental strength. After confirming that it had no problem, he carefully took it and dug it with the soil below. 

    He came out this time, was to look at the situation and make sure Hai Feng didn't lie to him about the God's Fruit. Now that the God's Fruit really existed. Will he bring Xiong Ye here or bring it back. Now it seems.... he can bring it back.

     The last time he picked the fruit, it made a lot of noise, but this time it was silent. Nothing happened when the grass was taken off the stone. 

It's so unremarkable that no one can think that it contains enormous energy. 

    Zhou Ji determines that the energy in this grass can make Xiong Ye become a Beastmaster, but this is not easy. If Xiong Ye directly eats this grass, the energy in the body will definitely skyrocket. If it is not absorbed in time, it may cause problems. 

    Holding this grass, Zhou Ji stood on the back of Hai Feng: "Let's go back." 

Before, Hai Feng almost killed him, although he didn't killed him for various reasons, ha had opinions on him. If not, before, he would not let him be seriously injured and lying on the ground, but he didn't care. 

  But now that the God's Fruit is in his hand, his opinion on Hai Feng dissipate more than half. 

      Zhou Ji even gave Hai Feng a little energy to help him treat the wound. 

   Hai Feng was grateful, and after feeling grateful, he felt a little wrong - he was injured by Zhou, who is now treating him, why should he be grateful?

    Of course, he should be grateful. It was him who first made the move, and he was wrong. Zhou didn't killed him was a good thing for him...

When heading back, Hai Feng suddenly thought of something: "Sir, can I go and eat the Marine Sea Beast that you killed? I think it should still have a little meat left."

   When he and Zhou fight, Zhou killed the Beastmaster level Sea Beast and dug up its crystal nucleus. 

Hai Feng didn't look at the crystal nucleus, but the body of the Giant Marine Sea Beast... he really wants to eat. 

  Its flesh also contains powerful energy. 

    "Go." Zhou Ji saw that the time was still early, and agreed, but although he agreed, he felt that the body of the Giant Marine Sea Beast was mostly gone. 

    How can the surrounding fish pass such an energy-rich corpse?

Zhou Ji’s thoughts are correct. When they arrived, the Marine Sea Beast had only a skeleton and a little bit of meat left, but to Hai Feng it was not nothing. It was what around the Sea beast with only the skeleton left. There is a Marine Sea Beast at the level of a High-level Beast Warrior who was eating the flesh of the dead Giant Marine Sea Beast. 

    Obviously, after the death of the Giant Marine Sea Beast, the Marine Sea Beast in front of them ate the flesh of it and occupied the territory.