91: Collective Acting

Xiong Ye suddenly closed his eyes and did not move...

    Zhu Zhanzheng became a human figure and asked: "Xiong Ye, ​​are you okay?" 

    He just wanted to pat Xiong Ye, and Zhou Ji appeared next to him, blocking his hand: "Xiong Ye is fine." 

    Zhou Ji expression is very calm. Zhu Zhanzheng look at Zhou Ji, his brow wrinkles: “Are you sure?” 

    “I am sure.” Zhou Ji said. 

    Xiong Ye fainted, many people are worried, but after Zhou Ji said this, the people of the Big Bear Tribe calmed down. 

    Zhou is the Messenger of the Beast God. Zhou said that Xiong Ye is fine, and Xiong Ye will be fine! 

    There is nothing wrong with Xiong Ye, that is, the color of the nucleus in his body is getting darker... He is going to be a Intermediate Beast Warrior. 

    However, the current situation of Xiong Ye is not good. It is a bit of a pain to see the blood of Xiong Ye. 

     If he doesn't have such a big hidden danger in his own body, Xiong Ye can grow stronger under his protection, instead of this... 

    Zhou Ji thinks so, Xiong Ye becomes a human form. 

    Before he was an animal, his body was covered with fur, and the wound was not so terrible, but now it is a human figure... 

    The wound on Xiong Ye is stained with dirt, and the whole person looks very pitiful. 

    Zhou Ji took a piece of animal skin and put it on him, and then he looked at the Priest: "The Priest, you find two people to carry Xiong Ye back home."

The Priest heard the words, and immediately took a piece of wood to carry the Xiong Ye. 

    Xiong Ye was put on the board and was quickly carried to the residence of Zhou Ji. They were planning to put Xiong Ye on the bed. Zhou Ji said: “Take him to the kitchen.” 

    The person who brought Xiong Ye: “... "To the kitchen? 

    Zhou Ji did not explain much. When they let Xiong Ye down, he let these people leave.

    He brought Xiong Ye to the kitchen for a reason. One is that the pottery pot was there. There is water that he has boiled and let cool, and he can wash the wounds for Xiong Ye. The other is that the kitchen is not big. After the fire, It will be very warm soon, and you can also make medicine. 

    On the way here, Zhou Ji has been observing the situation of Xiong Ye. The injury of Xiong Ye is actually not serious. As for him, he is now unconscious and should be injured. In addition, he will suddenly become an Intermediate Beast Warrior and his body will not adapt. 

    Zhou Ji input a little energy to Xiong Ye, and then quickly deal with the wounds of Xiong Ye. 

    Wash Xiong Ye’s wounds, apply herbs, and then take out some other herbs to make soups... Although there are many things, but because there are no outsiders, he can use mental power, and Zhou Ji soon take care of everything.

   Xiong Ye woke up in a heave, bitter smell, he found himself lying in the kitchen, underneath a wooden board, and Zhou was sitting on a stool next to him, stirring the pot. 

    If there is no accident, the one cooked in the pot should be the medicine for him. 

    Although he hasn't eaten yet, Xiong Ye has felt that his mouth is full of bitterness, and he subconsciously wants to sit up.