81: The Challenge

Xiong Ye was quite prepared for Zhu Zhanzheng, so before leaving the tribe today, he specifically explained to the children in the tribe and asked them to help him watch Zhu Zhanzheng. 

      As a result, he just came back, he heard such news, suddenly became furious.

    Zhu Zhanzheng was really bad, and even took advantage that he was not paying attention to Zhou! 

    "Xiong Ye brother, this person is not only looking for Zhou talk, but also has been watching Zhou!" Someone said. 

    Xiong Ye said: "I know, you continue help me look at him in the future!" He said, he gave them one of the birds he caught today: "Share it!" 

    Xiong He always doesn't mind, the food in the tribe is a bit more and more, and recently it has begun to distribute food according to the previously. 

    There is no shortage of food to feed the children in the tribe, but the children are happy to eat extra.

      "Thank you, Xiong Ye brother!" The children ran away with the bird. 

    Xiong Ye took the rest of the birds and came to Zhou’s side. 

    Each of these birds is as large as a modern-day chicken, and they are very pretty, with colorful plumage.

   Xiong Ye looked at him with a sour smell, and seemed to be a little wronged……

  He didn’t expect him, to let the children in the tribe stare at Zhu Zhanzheng... Zhou Ji found it funny, pointing to the bird and asking: "What kind of bird is this?" 

    "I don't know what it is called. I used the net to catch it." Xiong Ye forgot his jealousy: "The fishing net is really easy to use, not only for catching fish, but also for catching Other prey, I couldn't catch this kind of bird before." 

    "It's amazing." Zhou Ji praised. 

    Xiong Ye is also a little proud: “This bird I ate once before, the taste is very good, you must like it!" Not all birds are delicious. They have a bird that eats fish. It is especially fishy, even him. Who is not picky eaters, do not like to eat it.

    "Yeah." Zhou Ji laughed. 

    Zhou laughs really nice! Xiong Ye wants to kiss him a bit, but also thinks about Zhu Zhanzheng: "Yes, Zhu Zhanzheng came to you today? What did he say to you?" 

    "He asked me if I could get him back to the Orc Continent." Zhou Ji did not hide it. 

      Xiong Ye took a sigh of relief, but still did not put down his defense. 

     The strength of Zhu Zhanzheng is very strong. Not only that, but his appearance is outstanding and his body is tall. Even if he is not a person in the tribe, many women in the tribe have seen him in these days. 

   Even if he would probably go, wouldn't help raise a child, but to give birth to a child as strong as him, it's also good-which woman doesn't want a strong child?

    Women appreciate Zhu Zhanzheng, the feelings of men are different... On Zhu Zhanzheng, everyone has a feeling of sense of shame. 

    Not to mention the men who have poor strength, even Xiong Ye, when facing Zhu Zhanzheng, they will feel that they are not as good as Zhu Zhanzheng. 

    If Zhu Zhanzheng see Zhou... This is very likely, Zhou is much better than the women in the tribe! 

    "Zhou, he maybe just looking for reasons to talk to you... Don't pay attention to him." Xiong Ye said.