149: Gift

Shi Li, who fell to the ground felt that his crystal nucleus was unstable, and cracks had appeared on it. 

    If he cultivates well, he can mend up the crack with the energy of his cultivation, but he has encountered many things after he came to the Beast Temple, and he has no time to culvitate. 

   When he was reborn again, he lost his face in the Big Bear Tribe. Later he came to the Xiangxing Tribe, and he was also despised and looked down. Until he became a Beastmaster, he felt that he was alive again. 

      But now, his face was once again stepped on the ground. 

    Shi Li really wanted to fight with Xiong Ye, but he knows that he can't, and If he did, he might die. - Once his crystal nucleus is broken, he will end up like Xiang Tian! 

 When he was young, he was fierce and unwilling to be looked down upon, but as he got older, he became less and less aggressive, and even began to hesitate. 

    "Xiong Ye, I've always been grateful for the help you gave me before, and I won't fight with you." Shi Li once again said. 

       Xiong Ye snorted: "If you really wanted to be grateful. After becoming a Beastmaster for so long, why don't you go back to the tribe?"

   Shi Li was silent for a moment. As soon as he looked up, he saw everyone around him looking at himself with a strange look, and his face is so hot and painful that he couldn't wait to find a crack on the ground that he could get in and hide. 

  "Do you want to fight or not?" Xiong Ye asked again. 

      Shi Li said: "I was wrong before, I won't fight you, this time." 

After that, The Huge Lion left quickly. 

 The people who watched this scene, have a lot of disdain for Shi Li in their heart. Among them, they were more courageous ones say:

    "The Lion became a Beastmaster, when he was young. I used to admire him. I didn't expect it to be like this.. " 

   "It's nice to say, but after all, Isn't he afraid to fight? " " 

  "I didn't expect the Lion Beastmaster to be so weak! " 

    ......

   Someone said about Xiong Ye: "The Beast shape of the Bear Beastmaster is really mighty." 

    "The Bear Beastmaster is very good to his partner." 

    "When I went to the Big Bear Tribe to watch the fun, I saw that the Bear Beastmaster was eating and drinking with the people in the tribe, also helping out to do things." 

    "I also saw that he was catching fish this morning!" 

    ... 

      The people around the scene,  impression of Xiong Ye is very good. Even The Beastmasters who watched the excitement had a good impression of Xiong Ye. 

       One is that the Rhinoceros Beastmaster has already approved Xiong Ye, and the second is... Isn't there the Lion Beastmaster who is on the side to compare? 

 If they look at Shi Li, and then go look at Xiong Ye, and they found that this Xiong Ye is very good. 

    Even Shen Yue think that Xiong Ye is better than Shi Li. 

    She even regrets the fact that she is very close to Shi Li... It is also a Beastmaster, but Xiong Ye is much better than Shi Li. 

 And Shi Li, this person, needs her to be flattered,and all kinds of pleasing. Xiong Ye is not the same, especially good for his partner... When Shen Yue looks up, she sees that Xiong Ye has gone to Zhou’s side.