85: Work

When these people began to remember their loved ones, the people of the Big Bear Tribe gathered here and began to eat meat. 

    When Xiong Ye found these people who were driven out by the Giant Tiger Tribes, they had been busy bringing people back to settle down. They didn’t go hunting, but Zhu Zhanzheng and other's went hunting, so the tribe, today. There is also meat. 

    Good meat and good internal organs, as well as large, non-rotted earth eggs are given to the Big Bear Tribes. As for these newcomers... the Priests cut off the spoiled parts of the broken eggs, plus the viscera and bones that no one loves to cook, for them to eat. 

    Such things don't look very good, but in the past, the people of the Big Bear Tribe Collection Team could only eat this. 

       These people will naturally not be disgusted, but they are very moved - They didn't expect the Big Bear Tribe to give them two meals a day! 

    They gorged on eating eggs and cooking dinosaurs, and they felt that they couldn't eat well. 

    The result was at this time, they smelled a seductive scent... 

      Zhou Ji did not use chili to cook things today, but he fried the sugar he made and cooked it with braised pork. 

    The meat is the tenderest meat on the prey that is hunted today. The sugar is made with sweet rods. In addition, he also prepares some spices. 

    Stone pot is a bit slow for cooking, but as long as your patient enough, it is good to make braised pork. It’s been fried for a long time, and the stew is stewed for a long time, and the pot is opened and a seductive fragrance just drift away. 

  The Orcs have a very good sense of smell, so all the people present have basically smelled this taste, and they all look toward Zhou Ji. 

     The Big Bear Tribe, could not help but drool: "Zhou, What you make today that's so good?" 

    "He does not do that before,  why is the boiled pork cook meat so sweet"?? 

    "Smell good Delicious!" 

    ......

    Those slaves worship the Messenger of the Beast God. 

    The Messenger of the Beast God, food is different from theirs - they have never eaten such a fragrant food! 

    The vast majority of people can only watch, the Oriests are different. The Priest took the bowl in one hand and picked up the robe of his own in one hand. He ran to the side of Zhou Ji and stared at the meat in the pot: "This meat smells really fragrant. Give me a taste!" 

        Zhou Ji put a piece in the bowl of the Priest. 

    The Priest ate it one bite. 

    Zhou Ji asked: "Is it delicious? How is it salty? Does it need to be cook again?"

The Priest said: "It's delicious, salty is just right, it's already very soft and doesn't need to be cooked again." 

    "That's good." Zhou Ji look at Xiong Ye: "You can eat it." He didn't like the dinosaur meat very much. He didn't want to eat it. So he asked the Priest to help him taste it. 

 Now that it tastes good, you can let  Xiong Ye eat it. 

    Thinking this way, Zhou Ji gave a few staple eggs to Xiong Ye as a staple food. 

     Xiong Ye added a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth. 

    Really delicious!