134: Settled

The Giant Pig Tribe is a Big tribe with 6,000 or 7,000 people. As for the specific number of people, the tribe is
probably unclear how many of them are. 

    In short, they have a lot of people, not only that, but also have a very long history - This tribe has been around for many years. 

  The walls of the Giant Pig Tribe have been reinforced and widened over the years to block the attacks most of the dinosaurs. 

   If someone climbs into the Giant Pig Tribe through this wall, everyone will feel normal, but now the situation is... This wall was pushed down by people and was easily pushed down. 

    Is their wall broken? Someone tried to push the wall next to them but they couldn’t push it. 

 When they were suprised, the people of the Big Bear Tribe had already taken Zhu Yan and others, and carried Zhou Ji through the gap into the Giant Pig Tribe. 

    The people of the Giant Pig Tribe saw them and turned into Beast shapes, and posing an attacking posture. 

 Hai Feng was a little excited: "Baby, grandfather will throw people... throw pigs for you!" 

    "Good, good." Xiaomi nodded. 

  When Zhu Yan heard Hai Feng, he immediately shouted at his own people: "Stop! Stop! These people are the guests of our tribe! Don't hurt these guests!" 

     Those who want to attack are confused, tied up Zhu Yan, even said that these people are the guests of their tribe? This... 

 "Get out of the way, If you don't want to die!" Zhu Yan said no more. He doesn't think these people are noble. He just doesn't want to die, and he doesn't want to let the people in his tribe die. 

    These people have Beastmaster! If their tribe has a lot of high-level Beast Warriors, maybe they can fight with the Beastmaster, but their tribe only has him a High-level Beast Warrior. 

    They'll do as they please. 

  Zhu Yan said so, the Giant Pig Tribe all retreated, and let the Big Bear Tribes to enter their territory.

  The Giant Pig Tribes have a growing fields, but they were all outside the wall, and the inside of the walls were all houses for people to live in. 

       The smell in this tribe is not very good. Zhou Ji feels that there is a smell of a pig pen. It is estimated that the people of the Giant Pig Tribe directly excreted in the tribe and did not cleaned them up in time. 

    Fortunately, it was raining last night, and the smell was washed away, and it was barely acceptable. 

     As for the house here...the house here is built with whatever. There is no resemblance to the Big Bear Tribe house belonging to this house, but it is much better than the house of the Qingcao Tribe. 

    Zhou Ji is happy with the whole place - he really doesn't want to go out. 

And Xiong Ye also doesn't want to go out, how uncomfortable it is to sleep outside! 

      And now... Xiong Ye asked Zhu Zhanzheng: "Where is the best house here?" 

  "The best house here is my house, I am willing to contribute it to the Beastmaster!" Zhu Yan shouted and look at Hai Feng. 

     He doesn't want anything else anymore. He just want to be nice to Hai Feng and make his life better. 

    However, Hai Feng doesn't look at him, and just look at Xiaomi: "Baby, you wait here, grandfather will go catch you a dinosaur."